Options

BREATH in VEGAS??????

slemakerdcslemakerdc Posts: 31
edited June 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
I would cry..... manly tears of joy! ....literally!
odds of happening......0566%
«---» DC 96' «--» VA Beach 00' «--» DC 03' «--» Asheville 04' «--» Pittsburgh 05' «--» DC & Vegas 06' «--» VA Beach & DC 08' «--» DC 10' «--»
♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♪*♫*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫

4,122 miles traveled
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    hopethatuchokehopethatuchoke Posts: 2,930
    Ok
  • Options
    Gators76Gators76 Posts: 160
    I hope they play it. As well as Footsteps, SOLAT, Save You, Hail Hail, Black, Cant' Keep or Sometimes, Smile, RVM, Corduroy, Alive, Jeremy, EvenFlow, Dissident, Go, Animal, Immortality, Whipping, Brain of J, In Hiding, I Got Shit.... the 6 from "Avacado" they have been playing.

As that too much to ask?

I hope to god I dont hear Betterman (fat chance) and Last Kiss..more like...time to take my last piss....and Wishlist.
    Toledo 96, Cleveland 03, Pittsburgh 03, Vegas 06,
    San Diego 06.....Do I want some more? I said FUCK YEAH!!!!
  • Options
    slemakerdcslemakerdc Posts: 31
    yeah no i don't think any of those would be too much to ask .. haha
    i would like to add a few.
    down and maybe some sad??? i love those songs! shit i love them all! ha
    «---» DC 96' «--» VA Beach 00' «--» DC 03' «--» Asheville 04' «--» Pittsburgh 05' «--» DC & Vegas 06' «--» VA Beach & DC 08' «--» DC 10' «--»
    ♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♪*♫*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫

4,122 miles traveled
  • Options
    Low_Light03Low_Light03 Posts: 1,227
    i hope they play it too. They played it in 03 in Vegas and since Vegas will be the first normal show after the Petty shows, they might bust out the rarities.

Breath

Fatal

Sad

Of The Girl

Sleight Of Hand

Please Eddie. PLEASE!!!
    If You Give, You Begin To Live

But You Might Die Trying