Options

**No Code Vault Boots!!**

slemakerdcslemakerdc Posts: 31
edited June 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
I know a HUGE chunk of us joined right around the no code tour... i personally joined after seeing my first show off the no code tour.

I would absolutely love to see the vault doors opened for The NO CODE tour!

Anyone wanna second me on this?
«---» DC 96' «--» VA Beach 00' «--» DC 03' «--» Asheville 04' «--» Pittsburgh 05' «--» DC & Vegas 06' «--» VA Beach & DC 08' «--» DC 10' «--»
♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♪*♫*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫*♪*♫

4,122 miles traveled
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,941
    i second this ! great era ....short tour...even if they just released one, the tour was a mess though,...id like to hear the neil young food poisining show.
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
  • Options
    imfaithfulimfaithful Posts: 106
    any vault shows are good vault shows! so here here to this idea
    I LOVE THIS BAND

"If some guy's not really giving me a reaction, I'll try and fucking get a reaction out of him. And I feed off of that. I go crazy. In a good way."-Mike McCready

www.myspace.com/lovethejam
  • Options
    mankind27mankind27 Posts: 33
    id like to hear the neil young food poisining show.

There is a bootleg of that around. I have that show up to where Eddie leaves, dont know where you can download it from though (if anywhere).
    'I wish i came from a country that never went to war, I wish i came from a country that took care of its poor,
    Maybe someday that will change, in the place from where we came,
    But in the mean time thanks for the example, in the mean time thanks for giving us hope...'
  • Options
    i'm with you... out of all the different tours of the band, i would rather see the 96 tour (ESPECIALLY the european dates, even though i was at dc and charlotte) released in the vault more so than any other. it's probably because no code is my fave and i seem to have good quality boots from every other era except this one (with the exception of the berlin show). those european setlists were incredible night after night
  • Options
    10_pearljam10_pearljam Posts: 172
    imfaithful wrote:
    any vault shows are good vault shows! so here here to this idea

GREAT POST!!!!!!
    He is alive but feels absolutely nothing.
    So is he?
    When he was six he believed that the moon overhead followed him.
    By nine he had deciphered the illusion trading magic for fact.
    No tradebacks...
    So this is what it's like to be an adult
    If he only knew now what he knew then...
  • Options
    CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Portland, Maine Posts: 2,924
    9-26-96 Augusta, Maine.....please??

my crappy audience recording is not holding up
  • Options
    PrlJam27PrlJam27 Colonia, NJ Posts: 346
    I'd love a soundboard copy of Randall's Island. Also have never been able to find even a hlf decent copy of Ft. Lauderdale '96. That was a great setlist.
  • Options
    AlessianaAlessiana Posts: 329
    PrlJam27 wrote:
    I'd love a soundboard copy of Randall's Island. Also have never been able to find even a hlf decent copy of Ft. Lauderdale '96. That was a great setlist.

There's a sound board of Randall's Island? God I've been out of circulation too long. I didn't know one was in the wild.

Which night? Not that it matters as both were a fucking fantasy for me.

That tour was spectacular.

Aless

Tell them you love them. Never let the mundane, the unimportant, or worse, the misunderstood, be the final words of parting.

Tell them.
  • Options
    HAHA

you said "i'd love a soundboard copy"

I read "i have a soundboard copy"

I'm apparently suffering from wish fulfillment disorder.

Aless

Tell them you love them. Never let the mundane, the unimportant, or worse, the misunderstood, be the final words of parting.

Tell them.
  • Options
    Low_Light03Low_Light03 Posts: 1,227
    I think there is a soundboard version of the Randals Island show, It's in a folder in Stone's laptop.
    If You Give, You Begin To Live

But You Might Die Trying
  • Options
    I think there is a soundboard version of the Randals Island show, It's in a folder in Stone's laptop.

Stone is the problem!

Damn it

Aless

Tell them.
  • Options
    marc34marc34 Boston MA Posts: 221
    I have pretty good boots of Hartford and Augusta 1996....At least I think they are good...I dont mind of the quality isnt that good on boots
    Hartford 96
    Mansfield 98 x 2
    Mansfield 00 x2
    Mansfield 03 x 3
    Boston 04 VFC x 2
    Hartford 06
    Boston 06 x 2
    Hartford 08
    Mansfield 08 x 2
    EV Boston 08 x 2
    Hartford 10
    Boston 10
    EV Providence 11
    EV Boston 11
    EV Hartford 11
    Worcester 13 x 2
    Hartford 13
    Buffalo 13
    Baltimore 13
    Fenway 2016 x 2
    Hot Stove 2017
    Fenway 2018 x 2
  • Options
    red mosred mos Posts: 4,953
    Alessiana wrote:
    There's a sound board of Randall's Island? God I've been out of circulation too long. I didn't know one was in the wild.

Which night? Not that it matters as both were a fucking fantasy for me.

That tour was spectacular.

Yeah, I have the sept 29th show and it is amazing. I only wish I could have actually been there!! One of my fave boots by far. Seems like the pit was wild, and seemed to piss Ed off a bit. Great setlist, who you are is one of my fave pj songs and sounds amazing live, I'd love to see it brought back.
    PJ: 10/14/00 06/09/03 10/4/09 11/15/13 11/16/13 10/08/14
    EV Solo: 7/11/11 11/12/12 11/13/12
  • Options
    I have a $55 "Eddie Who?" boot from the Buffalo show that tour. It is amazing. Best version of Corduroy Ive ever heard. Rats, PT, I got Shit, Oceans to begin...

I really liked the setlists that year.
  • Options
    red mosred mos Posts: 4,953
    I have a $55 "Eddie Who?" boot from the Buffalo show that tour. It is amazing. Best version of Corduroy Ive ever heard. Rats, PT, I got Shit, Oceans to begin...

I really liked the setlists that year.
    what is the date for that show? Corduroy in 95 sounded soooo good.
    PJ: 10/14/00 06/09/03 10/4/09 11/15/13 11/16/13 10/08/14
    EV Solo: 7/11/11 11/12/12 11/13/12
  • Options
    MasterFramerMasterFramer Posts: 2,268
    i second this ! great era ....short tour...even if they just released one, the tour was a mess though,...id like to hear the neil young food poisining show.

I was there... Ed didnt sound great... he visibly looked pale and not good... but the whole Mirror Ball set would be awesome...
    10.31.93 / 10.1.94 / 6.24.95 / 11.4.95 / 10.19-20.96 / 7.16.98 / 7.21.98 / 10.31.00 /8.4.01 Nader Rally/ 10.21.01 / 12.8-9.02 / 6.01.03 / 9.1.05 / 7.15-16,18.06 / 7.20.06 / 7.22-23.06 / Lolla 07
  • Options
    red mos wrote:
    what is the date for that show? Corduroy in 95 sounded soooo good.

10/1/96

The Tremor Christ/In my Tree/Corduroy trio is just quintessential. This boot lifted my fan status big time. I became a member, started going to shows, etc...I always loved them, but wasn't consumed like I have been since I got this bootleg in '97 or so. Fifty-five bucks at a local record store in Bowling Green, KY. It set me off...
  • Options
    slightofjeffslightofjeff Posts: 7,758

um ... that was pre-No Code. In fact, "Red Mosquito" was inspired by that day.
    everybody wants the most they can possibly get
    for the least they could possibly do
  • Options
    whatevermanwhateverman Posts: 71
    Bring on the shows from 98 - Yield Tour was fucking awesome! :D
    Rapid City 98
  • Options
    elmoojpselmoojps Posts: 4
    PrlJam27 wrote:

I don't have a soundboard copy of the Ft. Lauderdale show ( 10-07-96 ), but I do have some decent versions both in FLAC and SHN (but the SHN version is missing three songs). This was the first Pearl Jam concert I was able to go to...and I would LOVE to get a sound board or video of this show. I have been to a ton of concerts, but this was the best one by far. Eddie mentioned it being the best show ever that night and then I think he mentioned it again recently in an interview!