Options

Pistoia Gig

Super VedderSuper Vedder Posts: 1,531
edited September 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
No doubt im well behind with this question but does anybody know if theres any truth in the rumours i heard that this will be filmed for a dvd??? This would be the absolute icing on the cake on what will definitely be the best gig ever!!!!! EVER!!!!!!!!!!
Black, the greatest without a doubt........
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    19 views and not one reply, guess it really is bullshit then?????????
  • Options
    No idea... haven't heard any firm evidence to suggest it though.

IIRC someone said they knew a cameraman who was going to Italy to film 'a band' around the right time, but there was no more information than that. I suspect most of the filming rumours came around when we still didn't know if there would be bootlegs.
    ...London Doesn't Call Anymore... (rip joe)

Yes, I have been to some Pearl Jam concerts. Several of them.
  • Options
    lgtlgt Posts: 720
    I haven't read/heard anything about it, also checking the Italian websites, that there will be a specific dvd for Pistoia.

I recall reading somewhere in the pit that the gigs in this tour were filmed anyway?
  • Options
    lgt wrote:
    I haven't read/heard anything about it, also checking the Italian websites, that there will be a specific dvd for Pistoia.

I recall reading somewhere in the pit that the gigs in this tour were filmed anyway?

Thats what i thought, would have been pretty cool to have the whole show in a place like this on proper release dvd though (well pretty cool has got to be the biggest understatement of all time, thats like saying, George Bush is a bit wrong in his decisions in handling the war in Iraq!!!!!)
  • Options
    Thats what i thought, would have been pretty cool to have the whole show in a place like this on proper release dvd though (well pretty cool has got to be the biggest understatement of all time, thats like saying, George Bush is a bit wrong in his decisions in handling the war in Iraq!!!!!)

Well, Pistoia has this small square where they hold a blues festival every summer (Ben Harper played there, so he might have told them to check it out! :)), so yeah it will be a nice venue for a concert.

But I hope there will be a Touring Band 2006 or any dvd from this tour!
  • Options
    Yeah it must have been something Ben suggested as all the other shows on the tour are in ya standard arenas arent they? Go Ben..........you the man!!!! I so cant wait for this one, im going to the paris show aswell but am nowhere near as excited about it as i am this one, its gonna be tooooooo good to put into words!
  • Options
    Yeah it must have been something Ben suggested as all the other shows on the tour are in ya standard arenas arent they? Go Ben..........you the man!!!! I so cant wait for this one, im going to the paris show aswell but am nowhere near as excited about it as i am this one, its gonna be tooooooo good to put into words!

Well, if an ancient Roman amphitheatre can be called standard!! ;)

Verona will be pretty awesome too! :)

But yeah, I'm definitely looking forward to Pistoia as well! :D

Enjoy Paris!
  • Options
    lgt wrote:
    Well, if an ancient Roman amphitheatre can be called standard!! ;)

Verona will be pretty awesome too! :)

But yeah, I'm definitely looking forward to Pistoia as well! :D

Enjoy Paris!

Doh!!!! Clearly havent done my research have i???? Guess im just a bit too wrapped up in MY great gig to consider the others!!! Ya know what i mean anyway!
  • Options
    Doh!!!! Clearly havent done my research have i???? Guess im just a bit too wrapped up in MY great gig to consider the others!!! Ya know what i mean anyway!

totally! :D:D
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    it would be the perfect setting for an acoustic show.....