Options

Marseille 9/9/06

Super VedderSuper Vedder Posts: 1,531
edited February 2007 in Given To Fly (live)
First off, i am sorry, BUT.......................Who the hell is the idiot on the Marseille boot that has to shout "Eddie Vedder, Eddie Vedder" in between nearly every song??? Its well annoying me and taking away the pleasure of the otherwise great gig/set list..........as i said, im sorry
Black, the greatest without a doubt........
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Yes, you are right...there is some gik that has destroy the boot...it's annoying me that much that I stop listen Marseille.
    We need to find this guy and ........:mad: somebody please help us:):)
    CAN'T KEEP CRAZY MARY IN MY TREE NO WAY NOT FOR YOU. ALL THOSE YESTERDAY JEREMY is ALONE, SAD with RATS & BUGS it's HARD TO IMAGINE a JEREMY a BETTER MAN.
    LIFE WASTED, BLOOD on the PORCH, LAST KISS is a WISHLIST DEEP DOWN NOTHING AS IT SEEMS WHY GO COME BACK ALIVE SPIN THE BLACK CIRCLE and SMILE.
  • Options
    haha, im glad its not just me, i was expecting someone to post back "oh stop moaning" or something.

im having a terrible time listening to boots at the minute, just got athens on now and all i can hear during black is a gang of stupid women singing along and its nearly louder than Ed. dont get me wrong, i want everyone to enjoy the gigs but surely the sound people could have lowered the volume on these bitches??? GRRRRRR
    Black, the greatest without a doubt........
  • Options
    ha ha
    we already talked about it in other threads

the game was that we've tried to find out the nationality of this guy, who was not french or english ("eddie Veddaaaaaaaa" as he said) because of his weird accent

I'm laughing when I hear it, now !

This guy must have been very near the audience'mikes.
    Because at the gig (I was there), we didn't hear him (fortunately)
    :)

Eddie !
    Eddie Vedddddddaaaaaaaaa !!

ha ha
    Still waiting for a gig in Paris (in a venue not a festival) since 2006...
    Spin, spin !!

Marseille + Paris 2006
    London + Werchter 2007
    Arras + Belfast 2010
    Arras 2012
    Paris Lollapalooza 2022
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    This guy must have been very near the audience'mikes.
    Because at the gig (I was there), we didn't hear him (fortunately)
    :)

Eddie !
    Eddie Vedddddddaaaaaaaaa !!

sounds like he's from Laaaaaaaaahndaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan.
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    solace23solace23 Posts: 704
    it was Stone!!!
  • Options
    AngusAngus Posts: 376
    sorry guys
    I guess I got a little excited.
    00: 7/2 (cancelled...)
    05: 9/11,9/12,9/13,9/15,9/16,9/19
    06: 8/23,8/30, 9/9, 9/11
    07: 6/26, 6/29
  • Options
    Low_Light03Low_Light03 Posts: 1,227
    even with that guy calling out EDDIE VEDDER before almost every song, the bootleg is worth it just for Fatal. I never thought Stone would play this on electric guitar.
    If You Give, You Begin To Live

But You Might Die Trying
  • Options
    skynetskynet Posts: 32
    Thay guy was in front of me!!!

and he was spanish!

i can tell because I'm mexican and they were sepaking in spanish, plus the pronunciation when he shouts.

But you're right he destroyed the boot
  • Options
    It annoys me, listening to that boot. I was so incredibly fucked at the gig I thought the bootleg would be a good memory jogger, but alas, I am left hearing this guy's voice all the bloody time. His chanting during the Corduroy intro is so intermittent you don't know whether he is coming or going!