Options

ticket confirmation

Super VedderSuper Vedder Posts: 1,531
edited March 2007 in Given To Fly (live)
Has anybody had a second email about 10c tickets for poland and wembley yet? Ive checked my profile on the goods section and the tickets are in there and my credit card has been charged but i still cant help but worry a little as it seems to have been aaaaaages ago since i bought them?

No doubt already been posted several times but its like trying to find a needle in a hay stack looking for other threads (and im lazy)
Black, the greatest without a doubt........
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    See post #8 on this thread

http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=232432

and relax.

then start stressing about how bad the whole queuing up system is going to be ;)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    jrd wrote:
    See post #8 on this thread

http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=232432

and relax.

then start stressing about how bad the whole queuing up system is going to be ;)

yea.........none as of yet. if it's in your profile, you're golden...no worries. and shit, don't even want to think about the crazy queues! eh, it's all good...part of the whole 'experience'...or so i tell myself. :p good times!
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    Super VedderSuper Vedder Posts: 1,531
    lovely stuff, bring on the queues!!!!!
    Black, the greatest without a doubt........
  • Options
    Laura_JayneLaura_Jayne Posts: 165
    Haha oh god queuing. This shall be fun! I'm not a calm person......
  • Options
    spearheadspearhead Posts: 600
    NOT QUEUING (that's gotta be the WRONG way to spell QUEUING, but you know what I mean!!)

AT LEAST WE GET TO BE IN THE QUEUE!!!
    I was alone and far away when I heard the band start playing!

...I was always a DeadHead, but when I first heard Winston Rodney, aka the Burning Spear, sing, I became a SpearHead too!