♣♣♣ 12/02/13 CALGARY SETLUST Thread ♣♣♣

Comments

• Options
    thefixer9 wrote:
    Mudfest wrote:
    with this weather ...

Faithfull 32 times .......

That's one show Dimitris would hate.... :lol:
    yeah,this and wishlist i never get them..thats why im not crazy for yield as other around here..
    i like solat-deep-animal-brain of j -go -once-breath-save you,that kinda of shit :lol:

DTE???
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,313

i like solat-deep-animal-brain of j -go -once-breath-save you,that kinda of shit :lol:

DTE???
    yeah DTE sure..,i just post some,of the style i like..
    im not into songs type wishlist and faithfull,sometimes,thats why nocode and yield isnt my style of albums
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    MudfestMudfest Posts: 1,016
    ===
    "OH Canada...You are so Beautiful when you are Drunk." Eddie
    1993-08-14 Gimli Mb Motorsport Park
    03-05-30 Vanc;05-09-08 Wpg
    05-09-07 Sask Sk;05-09-04 Calg
    05-09-05 Edm Alb;05-09-02 Vanc
    06-07-02/ 03 Denver 1 + 2;06-10-21/22 Bridge 1 +2
    4/3 + 4/2/08 Vanc Vedder ; 6/24+25 MSG /Toronto 09/buffalo 10/EV Chic 1-2
  • Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859

DTE???
    im not into songs type wishlist and faithfull,sometimes,thats why nocode and yield isnt my style of albums
    i love those songs.
    I'm super sick, flu hit me in the middle of the night, I'm gonna try a PJ remedy :)
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options
    The weather is really rough outside. Anybody staying at the Best Western on Macleod? Heading to the Saddledome in an hour or so to pick up my tix. Gladly give someone a ride over.
  • Options
    Mudfest wrote:
    oh man,thats bad..lerts hope for the best
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,396
    I hope the people waiting in line have very warm clothing on. It must be extremely cold there!
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    7qvm.jpg
  • Options
    Ill bet a beer its going to be a Spin The Black Circle 4th song in kinda night. (If not first haha)
  • Options
    thefixer9 wrote:
    Mudfest wrote:
    with this weather ...

Faithfull 32 times .......

That's one show Dimitris would hate.... :lol:
    yeah,this and wishlist i never get them..thats why im not crazy for yield as other around here..

This guy...this is my kind of guy.

I would love to be at a show where they play only fast paced/aggressive songs the whole time.
  • Options
    If the show does go on, I'm sure PJ will make it worth the while for those that made it through the snowy conditions. Expect an epic night.
    2011: Vancouver
    2013: LA 1 & LA 2, Vancouver
    2018: Seattle 1 & Seattle 2
    2022: LA 1 & LA 2
    2024: Vancouver 1 & Vancouver 2, Portland, Seattle 1 & Seattle 2
  • Options
    Mudfest wrote:

Our Calgary office has been closed due to the conditions. In fact most Calgary downtown businesses are now closing and sending their employees home.
    2011: Vancouver
    2013: LA 1 & LA 2, Vancouver
    2018: Seattle 1 & Seattle 2
    2022: LA 1 & LA 2
    2024: Vancouver 1 & Vancouver 2, Portland, Seattle 1 & Seattle 2
  • Options
    Our Calgary office has been closed due to the conditions. In fact most Calgary downtown businesses are now closing and sending their employees home.[/quote]

I just got sent home too, but I work a couple of blocks from the Dome, so I'll be one of the few sticking it out until the end of the day :(
  • Options
    Does this show have an upfront Gen Adm floor?
  • Options
    gremmiegal wrote:
    Our Calgary office has been closed due to the conditions. In fact most Calgary downtown businesses are now closing and sending their employees home.

I just got sent home too, but I work a couple of blocks from the Dome, so I'll be one of the few sticking it out until the end of the day :([/quote]

How's it going to be getting home after the show? Leaving the dome around midnight sounds tough.
    1995: San Francisco, San Diego
    2000: Phoenix
    2008: Camden 2
    2009: San Diego, Philly 1, Philly 2
    2010: MSG 1, MSG 2
    2011: Alpine 1, Alpine 2
    2012: Missoula
    2013: Wrigley, Phoenix, San Diego, LA1, LA2, Oakland
    2014: Denver
    2016: MSG1, MSG2, Fenway 1, Fenway 2
    2018: Fenway 1
  • Options
    loffy81loffy81 Posts: 153
    It's 8 in the morning here in australia and i'm already pumped to see what they play tonight. Thanks to you guys for doing this.
  • Options

DTE???

I'm actually with you on a lot of Yield. Least favourite record, with Brain Of J, DTE being the gems (and for some reason, Push Me Pull Me).
  • Options
    The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    Strangest Tribe
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • Options
    YLed2YLed2 Des Moines, IA Posts: 5,534
    It's going to be another crazy set list with the weather and everything. As with all the shows this tour, expect something special.
    Bristow, VA - 5.13.10
    East Troy, WI - 9.3.11
    East Troy, WI - 9.4.11
    Atlanta, GA - 9.22.12
    Las Vegas, NV - 10.31.12 (EV)
    Las Vegas, NV - 11.1.12 (EV)
    Chicago, IL - 7.19.13
    Dallas, TX - 11.15.13
    Oklahoma City, OK - 11.16.13
    Seattle, WA - 12.6.13
    Lincoln, NE - 10.9.14
    Moline, IL - 10.17.14
    St. Paul, MN - 10.19.14
    Milwaukee, WI - 10.20.14
    New York, NY - 5.1.16
    New York, NY - 5.2.16
    Boston, MA - 8.5.16
    Boston, MA - 8.7.16
    Chicago, IL - 8.20.16

• Options
    YLed2 wrote:
    It's going to be another crazy set list with the weather and everything. As with all the shows this tour, expect something special.
  • Options
    Strangest Tribe

Wanted this so badly in Portland. Oh well, if they play it in Calgary, I'll look forward to hearing a recording.
    10/31/93 Berkeley (Baba!) • 10/1/94 Bridge School • 9/16/96 Seattle (In My Tree!) • 10/19/96 & 10/20/96 B. School (Alt Corduroy & Alt Porch!) • 10/25/03 B. School • 6/1/03 Mtnview (Crazy Mary! You Are!) • 11/29/13 Portland (All Those Yesterdays! Even Flow!) • 10/25/14 Bridge School (Rain! Fuckin Up! TOTD!) • 5/13/22 Oakland (had to leave early, but W.M.A.! Immortality!) • 5/13/24 Sacramento (Light Years! Picture in a Frame!)
  • Options
    mervin50mervin50 Posts: 217
    Think security will let me in with my x-country skis?
  • Options
    DiscopijDiscopij Posts: 449
    Damn ... this could be one of those Katowice II style made-up-on-the-spot kinda shows ... with a venue 50% full of diehards
  • Options
    This guy...this is my kind of guy.

I would love to be at a show where they play only fast paced/aggressive songs the whole time.

I'm dying for a set where they just rip into something like Comatose, Black Circle, Blood, Satan's Bed...
  • Options
    Discopij wrote:
    Damn ... this could be one of those Katowice II style made-up-on-the-spot kinda shows ... with a venue 50% full of diehards
    i believe u are right
  • Options
    Pendulum - Wash - Low light - Last exit - Animal - LB- MYM - In hiding--Alone - Sirens - -Even Flow - Save you - You are - Insignificance - Habit
  • Options
    Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045
    Gods dice
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
  • Options
    DiscopijDiscopij Posts: 449
    Pendulum - Wash - Low light - Last exit - Animal - LB- MYM - In hiding--Alone - Sirens - -Even Flow - Save you - You are - Insignificance - Habit

Replace low Light with Breakerfall and i'm with you
  • Options
    Discopij wrote:

Replace low Light with Breakerfall and i'm with you
    im there too,but that means not 3 slow songs as usual at the begging..so..lets see!
  • Options
    Wma31394 wrote:
    Gods dice