Options

bonaroo for sure PJ head line

badu2fanbadu2fan Posts: 87
edited February 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
To make up for not touring south.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

2008 Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival Confirmed Artists:

Pearl Jam
Metallica
Jack Johnson
Kanye West
Robert Plant and Alison Krauss Featuring T Bone Burnett Phil Lesh & Friends My Morning Jacket The Allman Brothers Band The Raconteurs Willie Nelson Death Cab for Cutie B.B. King Sigur Ros Levon Helm and the Ramble on the Road Ben Folds O.A.R.
The Bluegrass Allstars Feat. Luke Bulla, Sam Bush, Jerry Douglas, Bela Fleck, Edgar Meyer and Bryan Sutton M.I.A.
Umphrey's McGee
Iron & Wine
Yonder Mountain String Band
The Swell Season
Talib Kweli
Derek Trucks & Susan Tedeschi’s Soul Stew Revival Gogol Bordello Broken Social Scene Robert Randolph’s Revival Rilo Kiley Mastodon Lupe Fiasco Against Me!
Sharon Jones & the Dap Kings
Pat Green
Ozomatli
Tegan & Sara
Solomon Burke
Drive-By Truckers
!!!
The Avett Brothers
Israel Vibration
Abigail Washburn & the Sparrow Quartet featuring Bela Fleck Phil Lesh / Larry Campbell / Jackie Greene Aimee Mann Ladytron The Fiery Furnaces Orchestra Baobab Ghostland Observatory Jose Gonzalez Dark Star Orchestra Minus the Bear Donavon Frankenreiter Lez Zeppelin State Radio Battles Jakob Dylan Two Gallants The Sword Vampire Weekend Little Feat Nicole Atkins The Felice Brothers Mason Jennings MGMT The Lee Boys Black Kids Serena Ryder Steel Train Grupo Fantasma Back Door Slam
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    they're the sunday headliners right?
    Be good to Rock n Roll and Rock n Roll will be good to you. -Priceless Rock Wisdom-

LA 7-9-06
    Can't wait to add more shows...
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,859
    kara5419 wrote:
    they're the sunday headliners right?
    saturday night
    Metallica are friday, and jack johnson sunday
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    I am thinking of taking my 11 year old son going VIP since it's his first concert and festival. He is mature for his age and I know would love seeing so many on this insane lineup - especially Pearl Jam. Anybody know if it's pre-teen friendly and worth the jump for the VIP passes? Thanks.
    ======================================================================
    "What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal." Albert Pine.

• Options
    saturday night
    Metallica are friday, and jack johnson sunday

How do you know for sure? I've been looking for the line-up grid and I can't find it anywhere...