Options

U.S. fans going to Wembley

mnjamfanmnjamfan Posts: 83
edited April 2007 in Given To Fly (live)
Who's in? When are you going? I can bearly wait....68 days to go, Minneapolis to London, June 14-19, better start tuning up the liver....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,396
    I'm going and I'm excited about it too! :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    ToadJodeToadJode Posts: 49
    I'm tryin' to see if anyone has 2 Wembley tix for sale. I may decide to make a last minute trip to the show...
    ...the smallest oceans still get big, big waves...
  • Options
    jdub3001jdub3001 Posts: 194
    I'll be there! Flying to London, catching a train to Paris for a few days, then returning to UK on Sunday for the Monday show. I've got my tickets in hand (non 10C, stupid server!), got the flights, etc. all set up, now I'm just waiting for June. It's gonna be fuckin' unbelievable!
  • Options
    sdsurfsdsurf San Diego, CA Posts: 69
    Overnight flight from San Diego to LHR on the 15th, arriving on the 16th. Staying with a buddy in Colchester, Essex that first night, then heading down to the meet-up location on Sunday. Will stay closer to Wembley on Sunday and Monday nights but don't have a place booked, yet. Any suggestions? I know the prices are going up daily, so I need to get something soon! Off to Dusseldorf the morning after the London show (maybe via Amsterdam), and then to Copenhagen...

Have seats in N5 for London, but still looking for an extra for Dusseldorf and Copenhagen.
    12/31/91, 7/18/92, 7/19/92, 11/1/92, 6/24/95, 11/4/95, 10/25/00, 6/2/03, 6/5/03, 9/2/05, 5/24/06, 5/25/06, 7/7/06, 7/9/06, 10/21/06, 10/22/06, 6/18/07, 6/21/07, 6/26/07, 4/12/08(EV), 6/22/08, 9/30/09, 10/1/09, 10/7/09, 10/9/09, 5/18/10, 6/25/10, 7/5/11(EV), 7/6/11(EV) 11/3/11, 11/4/11, 11/6/11, 7/7/12, 7/9/12, 7/10/12, 7/19/13, 11/21/13, 11/23/13, 11/24/13, 8/5/16, 8/7/16, 9/9/17 (EV), 7/1/18, 7/3/18, 7/5/18, 8/10/18, 9/28/19 (EV), 9/25/21 (EV), 9/26/21, 10/1/21, 10/2/21, 2/25/22 (EV), 2/27/22 (EV), 5/3/22, 5/6/22, 5/12/22, 9/16/22, 10/1/22 (EV). 

https://www.facebook.com/michaelpjohns
    https://www.instagram.com/mikejblue/
  • Options
    dthomasdthomas Posts: 99
    Wife and I are going. It was like "hey Pearl jam's doing a Europe tour" my wife! says "Let's go!" Right then I knew I married the right woman.
    We're doing the overpriced pearl jam tour thing but doing a few extra days to see everything.

I'm kind of hesitant to join the londoner PJ fans, they seem a bit..off ;)
    30+ Shows over 15 years
    http://www.fightingthesuburbs.com
  • Options
    ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    dthomas wrote:

:eek:
  • Options
    mnjamfanmnjamfan Posts: 83
    This show is going to be monumental. Pumped to see a full length show again, (went to both petty concerts in St. Paul), last full length show was Thunder Bay, which is going to be tough to beat. I have a friend flying in from Atlanta, staying at the Strand Palace (although it doesn't really look like a palace from the online pictures), not near Wembley, but near everything else, don't imagine that I'll be spending much time there, though
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    dthomas wrote:

:eek: :eek: :eek:
    we are fine, when alcohol comes into the question we are even better, i promise, we won't bite.... (too hard)
    Join us on the London crew page ;)
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,490
    this should be interesting

as long as you arn't obese and squish me at the front
  • Options
    dthomas wrote:

Really? I think it's gonna be great to hang with some European fans. But then again I have been accused off being "off" at times. ;)
  • Options
    dthomas wrote:
    :mad:
  • Options
    this london thread needs to be spiced up with some boobies like all the others (.) (.)
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,

• Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    this london thread needs to be spiced up with some boobies like all the others (.) (.)

yeah, good thinking. that'll convince everyone that ye Londoners aren't 'off' one bit! :rolleyes: ;):p
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    eMMI wrote:
    yeah, good thinking. that'll convince everyone that ye Londoners aren't 'off' one bit! :rolleyes: ;):p

they will (not) understand what it is all about if they read all of the London crew thread
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

• Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    they will (not) understand what it is all about if they read all of the London crew thread

'not' being the key word here. :D I don't think anybody understands what's that all about. except for amoosing the fellas, lol. :p

but everyone going to London sure should read/post on the London Crew thread and also put their pics up in the blog aswell!!! go on, you heard me! :D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    snipes824snipes824 Posts: 870
    i'll be there. will be coming in the morning of the show from brussels. my friends and i are backpacking through some cool parts of europe and hittitng the madrid, munich and london shows while also visiting amsterdam and brussels in between. cant fucking wait. whose buying me drinks?
  • Options
    eMMI wrote:
    :D I don't think anybody understands what's that all about. :D
    no, i am sure none of us really knows what is going on, except maybe the dunkman, as he is the crazyiest of the lot of us
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

• Options
    HinnyHinny Posts: 1,610
    Yeah. I've read a fair chunk. Still think you guys are absolutely nuts.
    Binary solo..000000100000111100001110
  • Options
    Hinny wrote:
    Yeah. I've read a fair chunk. Still think you guys are absolutely nuts.

wait till you get to london hinny, you will see why we are nuts,
    i think it is something in the water over here, its not the same as back home
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

• Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    *raises hand*

i'll be there!
    still need to go and book my flights....probably this week. hoping to be in europe from the 15th to the 30th? unsure...gotta work on the flight home, thus why i've waited...tried to book it before, and none were working out. yeesh. but yea, this NYer will be in london...and dusseldorf....and more than likely nijmegen. :)
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    *raises hand*

i'll be there!
    still need to go and book my flights....probably this week. hoping to be in europe from the 15th to the 30th? unsure...gotta work on the flight home, thus why i've waited...tried to book it before, and none were working out. yeesh. but yea, this NYer will be in london...and dusseldorf....and more than likely nijmegen. :)
    what do you mean likely? :mad: you ARE coming to Nijmegen!
    but I really would make a move at booking your flight :eek: the more you wait the more expensive it gets!
  • Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    Pegasus wrote:
    what do you mean likely? :mad: you ARE coming to Nijmegen!
    but I really would make a move at booking your flight :eek: the more you wait the more expensive it gets!

:)

i need to verify with neil i still have a place to crash inbetween. and yea, the flight i wait on simply b/c i am using airmiles, thus flying basically for free.....but having difficulty getting my timeframes set, that's all. hopefully tomorrow. :)
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    VEDHEAD27VEDHEAD27 Posts: 3,091
    I'll be there too! :D Flying outta Oakland around the 14th. *slaps self*
    I can't believe it and probably still won't believe it even when I'm actually there. :p SOOOOOOO insanely excited over here. :D

And this show is gonna be one for the books.
    I can feel it.
    ¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤

"Lo√e, you know the word
    ...YOU invented it!" ~ E√

¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤
    ...::STONE--YOU--OWN!::...
    ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    All you USers... get your mug on the blog http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=231848
  • Options
    snipes824snipes824 Posts: 870
    *raises hand*

i'll be there!
    theres still some cheap flights on aer lingus out of jfk. thats what im flying to madrid for about 350-400 bucks. you should look into that.

edit: whoops just saw your flying airmiles. you lucky bastage!! :)
  • Options
    I like the way you think vedder soup!

(.)(.)

:D