Options

Desperate for Poin Ticket!

Carlos DCarlos D Posts: 638
edited April 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Anyone with a spare Point ticket please help me out.Thought I'd ask for one here before those giving my money to those greedy gits on eBay.And I meant to say Point instead of Poin.
It may be the devil or it may be the Lord
But you're gonna have to serve somebody.

www.bebo.com/pearljam06
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    duggroduggro Posts: 1,343
    sorry sold my spares to a canadian dude

good luck
    Dublin Leeds Berlin Wembley
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Carlos D wrote:
    Anyone with a spare Point ticket please help me out.Thought I'd ask for one here before those giving my money to those greedy gits on eBay.And I meant to say Point instead of Poin.

I'll have an answer for you on Tuesday... it all depends on an american coming over and he's told me he's 99.375% certain... if thats the case i think i have one for you.... so if the american comes you're in... so a foreigner can be good at times ;)

let you know Tuesday though... :)

unless of course you get one on here first! also 2 threads dude and you couldnt spell the fuckin title correct in either... :D:D
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    I'll have an answer for you on Tuesday... it all depends on an american coming over and he's told me he's 99.375% certain... if thats the case i think i have one for you.... so if the american comes you're in... so a foreigner can be good at times ;)

let you know Tuesday though... :)

unless of course you get one on here first! also 2 threads dude and you couldnt spell the fuckin title correct in either... :D:D

I know.Completely humiliating!How do I chage it?

www.bebo.com/pearljam06
  • Options
    Carlos D wrote:
    I know.Completely humiliating!How do I chage it?

you cant!!! :)

i'm 85% sure i have a ticket.... also it aint just an ordinary ticket... it's a 10club wristband... if this happens on tuesday then you'll owe a certain good lady on this forum a good few pints of the black stuff

i'll keep you informed though... i'm not messing you around or anything btw :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    you cant!!! :)

i'm 85% sure i have a ticket.... also it aint just an ordinary ticket... it's a 10club wristband... if this happens on tuesday then you'll owe a certain good lady on this forum a good few pints of the black stuff

i'll keep you informed though... i'm not messing you around or anything btw :)

You better not be!...Just joking,I know no one's that cruel.:)

Black stuff?I don't drink beer so will a few glasses of coke be acceptable?:)

www.bebo.com/pearljam06
  • Options
    Carlos D wrote:
    Black stuff?I don't drink beer so will a few glasses of coke be acceptable?:)

will it fuck............

she'll need face value money plus credit card charges back... and 2 or 3 pints to thank her... and then of course 2 or 3 for me for getting you in at the fucking front.

i dont drink coke.... it melts your spleen and doesnt get you drunk.... guinness does :)
  • Options
    will it fuck............

she'll need face value money plus credit card charges back... and 2 or 3 pints to thank her... and then of course 2 or 3 for me for getting you in at the fucking front.

i dont drink coke.... it melts your spleen and doesnt get you drunk.... guinness does :)

No problemo....Melts your spleen?That's a bit much isn't it?Do you have any proof of it?;)

www.bebo.com/pearljam06
  • Options
    Carlos D wrote:
    No problemo....Melts your spleen?That's a bit much isn't it?Do you have any proof of it?;)

fucking told you i'd help you out... although you should have PM'd me to thank me ya ungrateful fucker... it can be just as easily taken away you realise ;);)

i believe you should be giving a nod of extreme thanks to a friend of mine on here :cool:

see you there dude... and yep its still a Guinness for the big man :D
  • Options
    duggroduggro Posts: 1,343
    i personally feel you should provide similar pints to his fellow countrymen.....as i'm sure in some indirect way, we helped him become the great man he is today

or something....
    Dublin Leeds Berlin Wembley