Options

The Importance Of you Attend A Concert With

2»

Comments

• Options
    DURPDURP OhighO Posts: 2,180
    Since I hate people I go myself. No you can not have my ticket and keep your shit off my extra seat. People suck!
    My butt itches!
  • Options
    SpartanacusSpartanacus Oviedo, FL Posts: 824
    DURP wrote:
    Since I hate people I go myself. No you can not have my ticket and keep your shit off my extra seat. People suck!

:shock:

Happy Holidays!
    19 Pearl Jam shows and still searching for Deep!
    1998 (2) - East Lansing & Auburn Hills; 2000 (2) - Tampa & Noblesville; 2003 (2) - Lexington & Noblesville; 2006 (1) - Cincinnati; 2007 (1) - Chicago (Lollapalooza); 2008 (Ed in Milwaukee); 2009 (1) - Chicago; 2010 (1) - Noblesville; 2013 (3) - San Diego & Los Angeles I & II; 2016 (Temple of the Dog in Los Angeles); 2017 (Ed at Ohana in Dana Point);
    2021 (3) - Dana Point I, II & III; 2022 (3) - San Diego & Los Angeles I & II; 2025 - Southern U.S. Tour Please!
  • Options
    DURPDURP OhighO Posts: 2,180
    DURP wrote:

:shock:

Happy Holidays!

Worst time of year for me
    My butt itches!
  • Options
    nutbarznutbarz Posts: 227
    Its Does have some effect on the overall enjoyment of the show. I am Always Scrounging to find someone locally to go with me to a show. I've Taken a Sister in Law, my Niece, a Co-Worker, a Cousin, and in 98 - 2003 I has some casual fans friends go with. They knew the hits. The only success I have had was the last Show, Wrigley, as I think I converted him. :D
  • Options
    Who
  • Options
    FrankieG wrote:
    BenBracey wrote:
    I have a prescreening process for friends I bring to concerts and music festivals with me. If they can't handle it, they're not going with me.

Care to explain your process? I'm looking to see about taking some newbies to Firefly this year and don't know if they could handle it. :lol:

I want to go to Fire Fly! Especially since it's been extended to four days this year. I've been to Bonnaroo 3 times and I've brought 6 people different with me. When it comes to music festivals I just make sure people understand how intense it's going to be. There are also friends who I just don't let go haha. I mean, I know my buddies well enough and if I think they'll bring down my experience then they can go on their own. I need to make sure people are willing to wait in lines, people are willing to pay what they need to split supplies. Just basic stuff I guess. I only take people that I've been to other concerts with and I know first hand they can handle the experience.
    Mine is mine and yours won't take it's place