Options

*Raffle to support Tornado victims*ends new years eve!!!!!

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    I received a poster but am in public in NYC so I'm refusing to open it until I get home. Figured I'd probably forget to update. Thanks to whomever sent it from Delavan Il!
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    korn-1korn-1 Los Angeles, transplanted from Chicago Posts: 929

korn-1 said:

Still nothin here in IL, though i know some things were coming from overseas and this weather im sure hasnt helped shipping times so im just patiently waiting. From the looks of it only a couple posters, a couple sheep, the pj20 lp, and maybe a shirt(?) are left to be had

Yeah, forgot the east coast had all that gnarly weather. Makes sense re: length of time.
    East coast... midwest and south have been hit hard by the "polar vortex" too. I know ive had a few things take a little longer than usual.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me
  • Options
    juddboz80juddboz80 Posts: 2,141
    Just last night I watched a documentary of this tornado that started in Pekin and went thru Washington in a matter of minutes on the weather channel, it had lots of footage and stories from many people and it was amazing to see it on tv like that. Tyler Gee who is on the documentary is a friend of my girl and I've known his dad for years thru work.....the amount of damage this did in a matter of minutes was devostational, and amazing to see what it did to all the houses and town of Washington! It made me think of everyone who donated to this great cause, so again, thank you everyone who donated items and money for all of this!!!! If you get a chance, check out the documentary....I think it's called Tornado Alley: Real time tornado in Washington, Il. Sad to see how many this affected!
    Cant buy what i want cause its free....