Options

San Diego Shirt

SpartanacusSpartanacus Oviedo, FL Posts: 818
edited November 2013 in Lost Dogs
I'm kicking myself for not trying to buy one of those grey SD shirts! The $35 price and the line made me pass on it, but as a Chargers fan (go Bolts!) and SD resident...I really fucked up! Felt comfy too...not like all my previous online PJ shirt buys that have been a bit scratchy.

I'm hoping the LA shirt is good as well. Please no purple and yellow lightning bolt though!

If anybody has a large they want to sell me, I'll give you $40 and buy you a beer. I'll be bouncing around on the Sunset Strip early Saturday, then will probably hit a bar or two near the venue closer to show time.

Or maybe someone will want to make me a trade for LA gear if you happened to pick up a couple of SD shirts and can't make LA????

PM me if interested.

Dave
19 Pearl Jam shows and still searching for Deep!
1998 (2) - East Lansing & Auburn Hills; 2000 (2) - Tampa & Noblesville; 2003 (2) - Lexington & Noblesville; 2006 (1) - Cincinnati; 2007 (1) - Chicago (Lollapalooza); 2008 (Ed in Milwaukee); 2009 (1) - Chicago; 2010 (1) - Noblesville; 2013 (3) - San Diego & Los Angeles I & II; 2016 (Temple of the Dog in Los Angeles); 2017 (Ed at Ohana in Dana Point);
2021 (3) - Dana Point I, II & III; 2022 (3) - San Diego & Los Angeles I & II; 2025 - Southern U.S. Tour Please!

Comments