Options

San Diego Shirt

SpartanacusSpartanacus San Diego Posts: 796
edited November 2013 in The Porch
I'm kicking myself for not trying to buy one of those grey SD shirts! The $35 price and the line made me pass on it, but as a Chargers fan (go Bolts!) and SD resident...I really fucked up! Felt comfy too...not like all my previous online PJ shirt buys that have been a bit scratchy.

I'm hoping the LA shirt is good as well. Please no purple and yellow lightning bolt though! ;)

If anybody has a large they want to sell me, I'll give you $40. No way in hell I'll pay the prices they are listed for on ebay.

Or maybe someone will want to make me a trade for LA gear if you happened to pick up a couple of them and can't make LA????
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    PJammin'PJammin' Posts: 1,630
    How could anyone pass up that shirt? The Chargers/Lightning bolt combo is slick, cool, and clean looking.
    I died. I died and you just stood there. I died and you watched. I died and you walked by and said no. I'm dead.
  • Options
    SpartanacusSpartanacus San Diego Posts: 796
    PJammin' wrote:
    How could anyone pass up that shirt? The Chargers/Lightning bolt combo is slick, cool, and clean looking.

Best shirt ever (for PJ Chargers fans at least). Thanks to Jason from Portland for the shirt exchange in LA and the cold Stone IPA!!! I owe you one!

*** Note ***

I washed it last night for the first time (after sweating it up for LA2) and it appeared that some of the yellow color was running off into other parts of the emblem. It still looks good to the naked eye, but just be careful when laundering everyone!
  • Options
    NAUjackfanNAUjackfan Phoenix Posts: 2,340
    PJammin' wrote:

Best shirt ever (for PJ Chargers fans at least). Thanks to Jason from Portland for the shirt exchange in LA and the cold Stone IPA!!! I owe you one!

*** Note ***

I washed it last night for the first time (after sweating it up for LA2) and it appeared that some of the yellow color was running off into other parts of the emblem. It still looks good to the naked eye, but just be careful when laundering everyone!

Jason is a great guy! Glad he was able to hook you up. SD shirt was definitely the best of my Phx, SD, both LA run. I would have liked to see a gold or orange shirt for Phoenix instead of the black.
    tumblr_mtr9t5SROk1r0d33so1_400.gif
    Click to visit the Arizona PJ Fans Page

PJ
    PHX 98|ABQ, PHX, Seattle 00|PHX 03|Arras 10|PJ20 1&2 11|Missoula 12|PHX, SD, LA 1&2 13|Denver 14|Telluride 16
    EV
    Vegas 1&2, PHX 12|Ohana 16
    TOTD
    LA 16