Looking for single Spokane GA

PrlJam27PrlJam27 Colonia, NJ Posts: 346
edited November 2013 in Given To Fly (live)
Trying to hit the pit at least once this tour. Can anyone help me out?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• PrlJam27PrlJam27 Colonia, NJ Posts: 346
    Bump.
  • GratefulJamGratefulJam Posts: 1,782
    Pm me. I think I still have my extra ga. I had a guy back out and another on the fence.
    "thru extensive negotiations we managed to get the curfew moved back..... we still don't have any time to fu&k around...."

LA II 06, SB 06, SF III 06, Kokua 07 Ed and Jack, Grant Park 07, EV Berk1 & LA 1 (nice job 10c), 08 DC, MSG1 &2, VH1 rocks, EV Bos II, EV NYC I & II, Milwaukee, EV Maui, EV Hono I & II, Chicago 09 I & II, LA 09 I & II & IV, SD 09 (my girlfriend hit the lottery, best concert of my life 10C rocks)KC 2010, STL 2010, Hartford. Boston, and MSG I & II "who goes around skinning cats anyway", PJ 20 2011 , Portland, Spokane, Seattle LA 2013, Home Shows + Missoula (fatal 👌)
    Bump. Still looking...
  • PM me. I am picking up a pair of GA tickets day of show and I just need one and the person that was gonna take the other doesn't need it anymore. You can buy the other ticket.
    Too many shows to list:
    From my first show in Hawaii when they opened for RHCP to upcoming 2016 MSG and Wrigley. Seen them in every continent except Africa and Antarctica.
    PM'd both these guys and got no response from either. So, I'm still looking....