Reincarnation

JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
edited November 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
I'm coming back as a Whale Shark or a Wahoo, but my days of eating things on a string are over.

Wahoo.jpg

Who believes in reincarnation?
Even if yes or no, what would you come back as? :corn:
Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    I don't believe, but if I were to be reincarnated I'd want to be a human being again.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    I am a big turtle. And I'm pregnant
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    some kind of monkey. they seem to have fun
  • I don't believe, but if I were to be reincarnated I'd want to be a human being again.

Really? I was just thinking God might say "if you come back as an animal or a fish, just think, you dont need a job and you can have sex with whomever/whatever...all the time." :P
    LloydXmas wrote:
    I am a big turtle. And I'm pregnant

Oh, you're already reincarnated? :lol:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

:mrgreen: Bingo.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    I don't believe, but if I were to be reincarnated I'd want to be a human being again.

Really? I was just thinking God might say "if you come back as an animal or a fish, just think, you dont need a job and you can have sex with whomever/whatever...all the time." :P

Yeah, but if you're a fish you can't read, watch movies, go to museums, listen to Pearl Jam, etc. Plus, as with most animals, you have to worry about the food chain. I'd rather have a job than get eaten by a larger animal. If I had to choose an animal though, I'd be a dog. Preferably a house dog with an owner who watches football, listens to rock music and puts beer in my bowl.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    Yo JP :wave:

See, I've wondered about this - not necessarily whether reincarnation does exist (because who really knows), but IF it did, would we retain our souls?

Our memories, history?

All of the imprints of this life, and past lives?

Dunno.

But, I think it'd be beyond badass to live the life (even if a short one) of a python. Or a tarantula, leopard, gorilla. Those incredibly beautiful deep-sea luminiscent fish.

A fat furry bee.

An eagle!

Maybe one of these motherfuckers:
    komodo_dragon_wideweb__470x329,0.jpg

Really, any of the creatures I've long admired, that would give me beyond-human abilities.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,190
    DOLPHIN for me , i'm of the sea ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • prismprism Posts: 2,440
    hedonist wrote:

See, I've wondered about this - not necessarily whether reincarnation does exist (because who really knows), but IF it did, would we retain our souls?

Our memories, history?

Dunno.

But, I think it'd be beyond badass to live the life (even if a short one) of a python. Or a tarantula, leopard, gorilla. Those incredibly beautiful deep-sea luminiscent fish.

A fat furry bee.

An eagle!

Really, any of the creatures I've long admired, that would give me beyond-human abilities.

seems like any of those would be cool to be, hedo

years ago I had a dream one night that I was an ocelot in a former life...dunno that i believe but it was a really cool dream
    KeyPJfM.jpg
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
  • AnnafalkAnnafalk Posts: 4,004
    :lol: you are all so funny, I would choose to be a bird, an eagle perhaps..
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,639
    I believe we are recycled more so than reincarnated- that is, our atoms and molecules become something else, so I would want to become a very sturdy and healthy East Indian Rosewood that would eventually one day become a Martin D-45.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Annafalk wrote:

A bird for me too!!

I want to soar above the earth and see the world from a new perspective.
    Lollapalooza 92, Alpine Valley 11, De Luna 12, Wrigley/Pittsburgh/Dallas/OKC 13, Tulsa/Denver 14, Global 15, Wrigley 1/2 16
  • I don't believe, but if I were to be reincarnated I'd want to be a human being again.

Yeah, but if you're a fish you can't read, watch movies, go to museums, listen to Pearl Jam, etc. Plus, as with most animals, you have to worry about the food chain. I'd rather have a job than get eaten by a larger animal. If I had to choose an animal though, I'd be a dog. Preferably a house dog with an owner who watches football, listens to rock music and puts beer in my bowl.

Ok, good points, but Im making a new rule. Yes im the reincarnate god. :mrgreen: You cant come back as human. You already had a shot there pal. 8-);)
  • hedonist wrote:

Our memories, history?

Dunno.

A fat furry bee.

An eagle!

:D:lol: I like the way you think Hedonist.
    If the soul can be separate form the body, who knows whats possible really!
  • brianlux wrote:
    I believe we are recycled more so than reincarnated- that is, our atoms and molecules become something else, so I would want to become a very sturdy and healthy East Indian Rosewood that would eventually one day become a Martin D-45.

Your wood will resonate forever! :lol: Cool Brian.
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,662
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YocBpkh-Os
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Annafalk wrote:
    I'd like to be a red-tailed hawk or maybe an owl.
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • I don't know if I believe in reincarnation, but I want to. I like repetition. For example, the tenth time I saw Big Lebowski was way better than the first time. I'd hope the same thing with life. If I had a choice: human, bird, house cat.
    Virginia Beach 2000; Pittsburgh 2000; Columbus 2003; D.C. 2003; Pittsburgh 2006; Virginia Beach 2008; Cleveland 2010; PJ20 2011; Pittsburgh 2013; Baltimore 2013; Charlottesville 2013; Charlotte 2013; Lincoln 2014; Moline 2014; St. Paul 2014; Greenville 2016; Hampton 2016; Lexington 2016; Wrigley 2016; Prague 2018; Krakow 2018; Berlin 2018; Fenway 2018; Camden 2022; St. Paul 2023; MSG 1 2024