Options

Eddie Vedder in Santa Cruz

soloartsoloart Posts: 4
edited March 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
Anyone else going? I am so excited to see him at this small venue!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    iwasthereiwasthere Posts: 511
    i am. place looks like a high school gym.
    tacos
  • Options
    I'll be there... any tailgaters?
    Everything not forbidden is compulsory and eveything not compulsory is forbidden. You are free... free to do what the government says you can do.
  • Options
    mwbeck10mwbeck10 Posts: 274

There's a thread floatin' around for a meet-up/fundraiser at a place called Rosie McCann's.....at least I think that's what its called. Either way, I'm up for having a few before the show.
    10/27/00, 10/28/00, 10/20/01, 12/8/02, 6/1/03, 6/2/03, 6/5/03, 6/6/03, 10/25/03, 10/28/03, 7/7/06, 7/9/06, 7/10/06, 7/15/06, 7/16/06, 7/18/06, 10/21/06, 4/5/08, 4/7/08, 6/11/08, 6/12/08, 6/16/08
  • Options
    SDHSClassof82SDHSClassof82 Seattle Posts: 306

BTW, the Civic does not have a free parking lot. Street parking (metered until 8pm) and city-owned lots/garages in the neighborhood only. Bring some dollar bills and quarters, just in case. Parking spaces are hard to find in downtown SC on any Friday night.

http://www.ci.santa-cruz.ca.us/pw/trafeng/parking/parking.html

Should the time of our lives!
    “Wind in my hair, I feel part of everywhere...
    Late at night I hear the trees, they're singing with the dead...overhead...”
  • Options
    BTW, the Civic does not have a free parking lot. Street parking (metered until 8pm) and city-owned lots/garages in the neighborhood only. Bring some dollar bills and quarters, just in case. Parking spaces are hard to find in downtown SC on any Friday night.

http://www.ci.santa-cruz.ca.us/pw/trafeng/parking/parking.html

Should the time of our lives!

It looks like tailgating is not going to happen. Oh well we'll see you all at the pre-party fundraiser!
    Everything not forbidden is compulsory and eveything not compulsory is forbidden. You are free... free to do what the government says you can do.