Nacogdoches 1993 role call???

MookieDancerMookieDancer Posts: 41
edited November 2013 in The Porch
Who was there and were any recording of the show EVER made? I have never found a bootleg or even a crappy youtube video of the show? It DID happen right? I was 20 and hammered but it was my first show. And really my first rock and roll show of any kind that had any substance.

The drummer at the time was Dave Abruzzeze? And he passed out during an encore break and the opening acts drummer had to play with them if I recall.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• vaggar99vaggar99 Posts: 3,427
    It did happen. I was 16 in high school (houston, tx). I remember a few people talking about it at school. i'd just started getting into the band at that time. wouldn't mind owning getting my hands on a recording of that one.
  • Do you have a picture of your ticket stub? I have the poster but my stub was lost in a move. It was my first show & I would be forever grateful. My email is ryan.mccorkle@gmail.com 

Thanks for checking!
    ryan mccorkle m.d., mph
  • KV4053KV4053 Posts: 1,503
    I was in Huntsville at the time.... And somehow missed this show.... Despite being begin to them already and having seen them in 92. It's still upsetting that I missed the show
    I know I was born and I know that I'll die. The in between is mine.