Options

**MMJ One Big Holiday - Roll Call**

63schoefflin63schoefflin Posts: 2,581
edited November 2013 in Other Music
http://mmjonebigholiday.com/

Get it..."Roll Call"...ahh c'mon.

I figured I would start a separate thread because I remember seeing some people saying they will be heading down for this in January. I don't frequent the MMJ forums at all really, I need to do a better job but it is what it is. So if anyone else is heading down feel free to make it known. I think we can get a decent size 10c crew down there.

And maybe if Yim and Wayne bail on playing golf with me we can get a foursome together. :thumbup:
'08- Camden 1-2   '09- Chicago 2; Spectrum 1-4
'10- MSG 1-2   '11- PJ20
'12- MIA; DeLuna '13- Wrigley; Pitt; Brooklyn 1-2; Philly 1-2; Baltimore; Seattle
'14- Denver   '16- Philly 1-2; MSG 2
'17- Pilgrimage Music Fest (Eddie)
'18- Fenway
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    JenfarrJenfarr Posts: 630
    Signed!!!

Are you in the FB group? Lots of info. there.
    "McCready played on, lending credence to the theory that he was actually built in Stone’s basement from spare truck parts and vinyl records." - Glide Mag. review of MSG 7/8/03
  • Options
    And we got one on the board finally!

No I don't think so...I'm terrible with checking anything on FB that doesn't show up on my front page.
    '10- MSG 1-2   '11- PJ20
    '12- MIA; DeLuna '13- Wrigley; Pitt; Brooklyn 1-2; Philly 1-2; Baltimore; Seattle
    '18- Fenway
  • Options
    JenfarrJenfarr Posts: 630
    Not alot of traffic here though...Ha!

The guy who runs the FB is Garrett or gluvmiller on the MMJ Forum.
    "McCready played on, lending credence to the theory that he was actually built in Stone’s basement from spare truck parts and vinyl records." - Glide Mag. review of MSG 7/8/03
  • Options
    Yeah he shot me an email he got from the resort. Not much info regarding the actual MMJ package so no real news. I just filled out the transportation form and booked my flight. 6am from Philly on Sunday and then I depart at 9am Thursday morning....I'm just not going to bed Wednesday night. :)
    '10- MSG 1-2   '11- PJ20
    '18- Fenway
  • Options
    very jealous, only reason Im not going to this...wife cant get holidays in January.....bummed. going to be amazing for you and everyone there..

saw MMJ 10th time in Toronto this year and then met Jim and Pat at the Horseshoe two days after.

you are in for some amazing stuff I think......
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
  • Options
    I'll be there. My buddy's bringing his golf clubs. We are concert courtyard.
  • Options
    nigelknox wrote:
    I'll be there. My buddy's bringing his golf clubs. We are concert courtyard.

Nice. I'm debating the golf clubs but I have a layover there and back so I think that would be a pain in the ass. As much as I love my own clubs I think it would just be easier to rent a set there. I'm sure they have some good ones.
    '10- MSG 1-2   '11- PJ20
    '18- Fenway