Baby advice

txhorns16txhorns16 Posts: 32
edited November 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
First off I am about to become a first time father and just today I found out that my wife and I are going to have a boy. In all the excitement and talks of a nursery I realized something. What is going to happen to my PJ posters!?! Has anyone ever used framed PJ concert posters for a baby's nursery? I currently own every poster from the concerts I have attended live. I would love to see some pictures for inspiration. Looking forward to meeting many of you in Dallas this Friday before the concert.
San Antonio, Texas 04-05-2003
Austin, Texas 10-04-2009
Vancouver, British Columbia 09-25-2011
Amsterdam, The Netherlands 06-26-2012
San Antonio, Texas 11-16-2012 (EV)
Chicago, Illinois 07-19-2013
Austin, Texas 10-05-2014 & 10/12/14 (ACL)
Boston, Massachusetts 08-07-2016

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    congrats!! way to "put the stem on the apple"!
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Better find another room.
  • My first son will be two in January. He has three posters in his room:
    -PJ20 Ames. Technically his first concert even though he was just rockin out in the womb :D .
    -Ed, Clearwater AP (the Creature from the Black Lagoon poster). He has a shelf with a bunch of monster toys with this poster hanging above it. I thought it was fun and kind of kid's room-y and it fit the theme of that corner of the room.
    -A generic Ed Ukulele poster where he's running on the beach holding his Uke. My boy absolutely loves the Uke Songs album , it's part of his bedtime routine. Just kind of threw this one up since he likes it so much.
    Hey, hey. My, my. Rock and roll can never die.

"Why go home? I am home! And I gotta tell you, it feels FUCKIN GREAT to be here. You may experience this yourself but, if you were born in Chicago, you're always from Chicago. And even if you don't live in Chicago, Chicago will always live in you."-Ed