Options

Any Vic tix out there?

2»

Comments

• Options
    elstongunnelstongunn Posts: 285
    l love it! i wonder how much he charges just for the chicken sandwich.
    "There are teams that are fair-haired,and those that aren't so fair-haired.Some teams are named Smith,some Grabowski. We're Grabowskis."-Mike Ditka, January 1986

everytime i have to take a crap i sing EVACUATION!!!
    EVACUATION!!
    "i'll let you be in my dream if i can be in your dream." -b.dylan
  • Options
    bostonloubostonlou Posts: 2,849
    Don't Believe Everything You Think
  • Options
    NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    do all the douche's of the world unite on this craigslist??
  • Options
    wilfmisswilfmiss Posts: 196
    MMMMMM, Ghee....
    3-29-94-FL/9-24-96-MD/9-18-98-MD/9-05-00-PA/4-26-03-PA/5-03-03-PA/7-12-03-PA/10-1-04-PA/9-19-05-ON/9-28-05-PA/5-09-06-ON/5-10-06-ON/6-23-06-PA/6-19-08-NJ/10-28-09-PA/5-20-10-NY/5-21-10-NY/9-11-11-ON/9-12-11-ON/9-2-12-PA/9-22-12-GA/10-11-13-PA/10-18-13-NY/10-19-13-NY/10-16-14-MI/9-26-15-NY/4-9-16-FL/4-11-16-FL/8-8-18-WA/8-10-18-WA
  • Options
    ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,755
    What the fuck is craigslist anyway?
  • Options
    given2fallgiven2fall Posts: 98
    Lol, I love it!

"It was Luke's fault" (Ed after stumbling on Soon Forget at Kitchener '05)
  • Options
    Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    ha... i might be hungry enough right now to fall for this...
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    KDH12KDH12 Posts: 2,095
    GoneGirl wrote:
    I'm willing to pay $300 for a ticket. . .

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BOO thats no fun :(
    **CUBS GO ALL THE WAY IN......never **
  • Options
    Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    whats that imaginary voice of boom gaspar?... you want me to kill my whole family?... do you promise not to ruin in my tree anymore?...
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    luketheukeluketheuke Posts: 64
    Well It Appears the link for Vic tickets has finally been taken down, putting the final nail in the coffin for some of us! Oh Well see you all at Lolla!
  • Options
    GraySaturdayGraySaturday Posts: 2,878
    I just read that post on CL before coming here.. I was like, damn, I really do love chicken salad..

at least he has a little humor in this situation
  • Options
    KDH12KDH12 Posts: 2,095
    What the fuck is craigslist anyway?

joking right?
    **CUBS GO ALL THE WAY IN......never **
  • Options
    bostonloubostonlou Posts: 2,849
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    do all the douche's of the world unite on this craigslist??

only those from the intardweb
    Don't Believe Everything You Think
  • Options
    memememe Posts: 4,693
    I'd ask for advice on how to hack the site, I'd drive to work so I could get a faster connection, I'd click mindlessly on a useless link for 6 plus hours, I'd grieve for a few days... oh wait...
    ... and the will to show I will always be better than before.
  • Options
    piaget77piaget77 Posts: 156
    Anything.
  • Options
    CServantCServant DCO Posts: 1,182
    meme wrote:
    I'd ask for advice on how to hack the site, I'd drive to work so I could get a faster connection, I'd click mindlessly on a useless link for 6 plus hours, I'd grieve for a few days... oh wait...

Well put meme!
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." Mark Twain
  • Options
    indifferentmanindifferentman Goshen, IN Posts: 731
    Good, no I can quit clicking on it every damn time I go on the site! LOL
    I won't change direction, and I won't change my mind - E.V.
    06 Chicago I, 06 Chicago II, 06 Grand Rapids, 07 Lollapalloza, 08 DC, 08 MSG I, 08 MSG II, 08 EV Solo Milwaukee, Chicago I & II 09, Portland 09, Nobelsville 10, Cleveland 10, PJ20 I & II, Wrigley 13, Brooklyn I & II '13, St. Paul 14, Moline 14, Milwaukee 14
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    elstongunn wrote:
    l love it! i wonder how much he charges just for the chicken sandwich.
    obviously $65
  • Options
    manic mindmanic mind Posts: 84
    Still trying! I hope I can help a friend out! Anyone!!!!!???
    Sold to Pearl Jam at birth!
  • Options
    DELETEDDELETED Posts: 421
    Not only that, but this is just odd, as well.. if it hasn't been posted already.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/tix/386224523.html
  • Options
    This is so funny. It makes the pain of not having these tickets a bit more bearable.
    Don't gimme no lip
  • Options
    DaytimeDilemmaDaytimeDilemma Posts: 2,008
    Not only that, but this is just odd, as well.. if it hasn't been posted already.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/tix/386224523.html

Bwahahah. Awesome.
  • Options
    GraySaturdayGraySaturday Posts: 2,878
    now there is one up about watching Ellen and petting a cat for a ticket..

haha what the hell...
  • Options
    sweet adelinesweet adeline Posts: 2,211
    no one is going to hook you up with a ticket, so just move on with life.

thank you,
    -management
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,137
    I'd consider renaming my baby girl that was just born Friday whatever the person giving me the tickets wants.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    i would find a way to give my mom a dutch oven. p.s. is there a way save your list of shows to add to the bottom of posts
  • Options
    DatDerFrannyDatDerFranny Detroit, MI Posts: 37
    to see my favorite band in an intimate setting for the first time in my life.

I don't know how to say this, other than I am an idiot. PJ has been my favorite band sice I was in fourth grade, 25 years young now. Anyway, through all of those years I never got in the 10C. Each time I was all set to get off my lazy ass and register, I would discover that much to my dismay that I had missed the cutoff for the tour 10C tickets. Each time I then told myself that I would put it off and register before the next tour. This has been going on since the Yield tour.... So as I said, I'm an idiot.

I've been to 10 shows since 98, and some of the latter ones I have paid through the nose on stubhub to get close, but the best I've done is 8th row on the wing. I would do just about anything vile and disgusting you could think of to get a ticket at the Vic to see these guys close, but none of you who are going to the show would profit from anything crude, so I am willing to offer money, and a lot of it for me. I know that sort of thing is frowned on here, as is stubhub, and well, I'm not entirely proud of it either. But a Pearl Jam fan has to do what a Pearl Jam fan as to do.

So, if anyone is interested, I would be willing to pay $500 to get 1 ticket. I don't even know if this is entirely possible, because I have a vague understanding that 10C tix are picked up at will call as a precautionary method to screw over idiots like me and scalpers and such. But if there is anyway to go about doing this, I would be willing to pay for an extra ticket.

For anyone interested in parting with one, I am from the Detroit area and will be arriving in Chi-town Thursday around five-ish, as I am going to Lollapalooza but would trade that show in a heartbeat for this. my email is gv2fly@aol.com. I will be staying at the hotel 71 in chicago from thursday until monday if this is of any importance.. Please send me an email or a pm if you can help.

Thanks for your help and consideration in advance, and for those of you who yell, scream, spit, and swear at me, I understand that too, but I am desperate.
  • Options
    DatDerFrannyDatDerFranny Detroit, MI Posts: 37
    bump
  • Options
    bump

See...there are still some really nice people on here!
    Sold to Pearl Jam at birth!