Prayers for.....

mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,782
edited December 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
Muiren77 and SunsRival. Please. Both residents of the Phillipines

Miss their presence here since pay to post came into effect.
_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    Oh fuck! Sending positive vibes across the ocean! Hope you guys are ok! Hang in there.
  • SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 Posts: 26,144
    mickeyrat wrote:

Damn I remember SunsRival from years back. Hope everything is okay!
    severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    Hope they're ok
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,492
    mickeyrat wrote:

awww....yeah i hope they are alright. 2 legends of this board from back in it's glory days.
    www.myspace.com
  • Please continue to PRAY for the PHILIPPINES!!!
    "EGB"
  • tcadd94tcadd94 Posts: 611
    Oh, man. Best wishes and love from New Jersey!
    I've been fortunate enough to see Pearl Jam live.

I am hanging in the balance of a perfect finished plan
    Like every sparrow falling, like every grain of sand.
  • prayers for all over there. devastating
    We were but stones your light made us stars
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    Sending prayers, good vibes and well wishes to all who are battling cancer, and are suffering.
    To all good health and love for the New Year.... xoxo
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • has anybody heard anything from either of them?

hope they are ok :(
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,782
    has anybody heard anything from either of them?

nope.

Friends with Muiren on adbook. she hadnt posted there since late 2012 but I understood it that she was using work connection and they were stopping access. Going to try to email. dont know.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • mickeyrat wrote:
    has anybody heard anything from either of them?

nope.

Friends with Muiren on adbook. she hadnt posted there since late 2012 but I understood it that she was using work connection and they were stopping access. Going to try to email. dont know.
    keep us posted if you hear anything.

sometimes it is hard for me to remember that there are real people on the other end of this message board and they have lives and things happen in their lives. when things like this happen, it always puts things in perspective. i hope they are ok.

I couldnt tell you the people I've forgotten about since board went pay to post. Certainly diminished traffic here , thats for sure.

But will definately update if I hear back.

• mickeyrat wrote:
    I couldnt tell you the people I've forgotten about since board went pay to post. Certainly diminished traffic here , thats for sure.

But will definately update if I hear back.
    i really hate that that happened. the board was so much more diverse back then. i can see why the band made the decision though. from a financial standpoint at least.

Ok, emailing her through here worked!!!

Muiren's family is well.

They were out of the path of the storm.

As was she, in SPAIN!!!!

Have yet to find out more , or about SunsRival. Have an option to perhaps track him down. we'll see.

• mickeyrat wrote:
    Ok, emailing her through here worked!!!

Muiren's family is well.

They were out of the path of the storm.

As was she, in SPAIN!!!!

Have yet to find out more , or about SunsRival. Have an option to perhaps track him down. we'll see.
    Great news :clap:
    We were but stones your light made us stars
  • whew, this is great news. thanks for the report mickeyrat!