Options

CONGRATS

DURPDURP OhighO Posts: 2,180
edited November 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
To GiventolukinKP she is getting married today. To a fellow 10 clubber but I do not know his screen name.
My butt itches!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    Congrats to you both!!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,268
    Congratulations! :D
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    curlycurly Posts: 703
    His screen name is smanchac1 .... and I give them a huge Congrats as well !!!

this is truly one of the 10club and Pearl jams coolest moments...

2 wonderful people both meeting each other thru the 10club tie'ing the knott a year or 2 later...
    (sorry, can't remember exactly how long ago they met on here)... but it wasn't that long ago..

They were able to hook me up with Wrigley tix last summer, face value literally a week before the show...
    (i forever am in Debt...LOL..)...

i met them there for the first time in person... and naturally, they turned out to be every bit as cool as i imagined them to be...even got to meet some of their relatives....All just great folks, so thanks again for the hospitality in Chicago...

Once again,...Congrats on your special day of 11-12-13 (cool wedding date)... and hope you have a wonderful long lasting life together,... filled with Love and Pearl jam music...
    :thumbup:

Peace,...Curly
  • Options
    PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    Congrats!!! to the "Happy Couple!!!"

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,539
    Oh, congrats you two! Didn't realize today was the big day. Hope to be able to say hello and congrats in person in Vancouver! :)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Mazel Tov!!

Great choice of Dates... Never forget that..
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    I hope your celebration and ceremony was every inch as wonderful as you wanted it to be and wish you many happy years to come :D

Congratulations :wave:
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    Congratulations!!! I love hearing stories like this. :D
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Congrats!! So excited for you!! Another happy couple brought together by Pearl Jam! :mrgreen:;)
    I hope we get to meet you guys in Vancouver or see you at our reception!! :mrgreen::mrgreen: I wish you a long wonderful life together! :D
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    GivenToLukinKPGivenToLukinKP Chicago Posts: 3,075
    HEY!!
    Thank you so much Mike (and i know i owe you an email!) and everyone else for the well wishes! Yesterday was a nice, low-key day--- we did a civil ceremony locally with a handful of family/friends present...then we had a late lunch with our parents and siblings along with one of our friends. No big "fabulous" crazy day, no fancy outfits, just us in jeans and smiles in front of the judge to make it officially official. :) It was perfect for us, quick and smooth, and despite what the news stations made it sound like, 11-12-13 was NOT that busy at the courthouse we went to! :D

The party is this weekend and we will post up a pic or 2 after that for you all to see! Those of you who I am FB friends with already saw a handful.

Thanks so much to everyone for thier kind words- and Bob, it was a pleasure to hook you up with those wrigley tickets and hang out with you and your son! We really hope to be able to sync up tour dates with you someday down the road- would be great to see you again! I know you and Stephen continue to talk pretty regularly and please know your friendship and support have really meant a great deal to him and I both :)

I found the most perfect person for me right here on the boards, and we weren't even trying! Its funny how the world works. We have countless things in common- way beyond Pearl Jam-just freaky stuff that we know isn't just coincidence. We are meant for each other- no doubt about it! I just knew it the minute I laid eyes on him that he was for me :mrgreen: I have the most amazing person to call my best friend, and now, my husband!

now the only question is, do I become kmanchac1? :-? 8-)
    :lol:
    totally joking.... I won't be doing that!
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    curly wrote:
    His screen name is smanchac1 .... and I give them a huge Congrats as well !!!

this is truly one of the 10club and Pearl jams coolest moments...

2 wonderful people both meeting each other thru the 10club tie'ing the knott a year or 2 later...
    (sorry, can't remember exactly how long ago they met on here)... but it wasn't that long ago..

They were able to hook me up with Wrigley tix last summer, face value literally a week before the show...
    (i forever am in Debt...LOL..)...

i met them there for the first time in person... and naturally, they turned out to be every bit as cool as i imagined them to be...even got to meet some of their relatives....All just great folks, so thanks again for the hospitality in Chicago...

Once again,...Congrats on your special day of 11-12-13 (cool wedding date)... and hope you have a wonderful long lasting life together,... filled with Love and Pearl jam music...
    :thumbup:

Peace,...Curly

Smanchac1 got married? Sweet, I believe I made a trade with that dude and he was on point! Congrats you2! Enjoy growing old together. :D