Options

Pearl Jam vinyl single, Sevens?

2»

Comments

• Options
    thoughtfulregulationthoughtfulregulation Ontario, Canada Posts: 12
    Woke up, saw the email, logged in, sold out. I am saddened. I Just wish it never happened, I always miss out on these things - same as those coloured singles they gave out a while ago, you had to be on your computer when they announced, otherwise you were Sortta Outta Luck. Maybe I'll get the next swing of the pendulum but I got a whole lotta waiting till it comes back my way.

Hope everyone else is having a great day!

Also if it is available on Amazon I will be even more disappointed - so I don't think I am looking back.
    I'm an aspiring musician, but an artist in all things creative, all things.
  • Options
    FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,166
    Woke up, saw the email, logged in, sold out. I am saddened. I Just wish it never happened, I always miss out on these things - same as those coloured singles they gave out a while ago, you had to be on your computer when they announced, otherwise you were Sortta Outta Luck. Maybe I'll get the next swing of the pendulum but I got a whole lotta waiting till it comes back my way.

Hope everyone else is having a great day!

Also if it is available on Amazon I will be even more disappointed - so I don't think I am looking back.

It didn't say 10c exclusive. 10c probably just sold out of their allocation. Maybe amazon won't get it but surely they've learnt from the Twenty debacle.
  • Options

I think what people are saying is that Amazon don't always fulfill their orders. They cancelled a lot of the pj20 Orders.
  • Options
    its worth a shot with Amazon. A bit more expensive, but i just pre-ordered one, nothing was charged, its coming directly from Amazon and not some 3rd party seller who created the page; worst case scenarios: they never ship it because they run out of stock. you receive it and its not what you though, you can cancel ANYTHING on amazon within 30 days, no questions asked. I havent been charegd for the pre-order either which makes it seem more legit. A picture would be nice, though: :). heres the link again for anyone interested:

http://www.amazon.com/Sevens-Pearl-Jam/ ... vens+vinyl
  • Options
    I just love being right 8-)
  • Options
    If Amazon drops the price you pay the lower price, correct?
  • Options
    exactly. so if you order it at the $77.18 and it gets lowered you get charged the lower price.
  • Options
    chinobaezachinobaeza Santiago Posts: 2,489
    No longer available for pre-order from amazon..
  • Options
    WOW! Looks like it was legit then! At the time of my purchase, there was a 1 or 2, cant remember, limit on it. lends creedence to it being legitimate. Other Amazon sites, overseas and elsewhere, should be checked for availability. Ill update whether or not I ever receive mine.
  • Options
    Well... At least I have money for bootlegs now
  • Options
    JB128716JB128716 Posts: 2,064
    Be careful of Amazon listings. They will take pre-orders and not deliver.

I know it's happened to people that wanted the purple Mother Love Bone LP and looks like it's also happening to the Temple of the Dog LP.

Once the release date comes close, you get an email saying Amazon is having trouble fulfilling your order. That what is says for Temple of the Dog now.

Not saying it will happen with this release, but don't put all your eggs in the Amazon basket.

I love Amazon except when it comes to limited edition vinyl.
    92 - Orlando
    03 - Tampa
    08 - Tampa
    12 - DeLuna Fest, EV Orlando 1 & 2, EV Ft Lauderdale 1 & 2
    13 - Wrigley!!! ,Brooklyn 1 & 2, Hartford, OKC, Seattle
    14 - Leeds, Milton Keynes, St Louis
    16 - Ft Lauderdale, Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Wrigley 1 & 2
  • Options
    Yeah, I'm not at all convinced amazon will come through but just glad to at least have a small chance to get the box set. checked my email way too late today as well.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,188
    It's also listed on Amazon's Germany website .. http://www.amazon.de/Sevens-Vinyl-Maxi- ... jam+sevens
  • Options
    DuncsDuncs Posts: 423
    demetrios wrote:
    It's also listed on Amazon's Germany website .. http://www.amazon.de/Sevens-Vinyl-Maxi- ... jam+sevens

Yeah but that's add to wish list only. Not pre-order.
  • Options
    Duncs wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

Yeah but that's add to wish list only. Not pre-order.

Same thing with Amazon Canada. http://www.amazon.ca/Sevens-Vinyl-Pearl ... =pearl+jam "Sign up to be notified when this item becomes available."

Only Amazon USA's link this morning was active to place orders. And that add to cart link was live for hours. :shock:
  • Options
    Have you tried this search?

Amazon.com > Pearl Jam > Music > Release Date?

There is no link or info about PJ's Sevens anymore. Yesterday early morning till night time, you could search for Pearl Jam Sevens and it will show up in their database.

The direct URL link still works, but can't be searched for ..

But, if you search over @ Amazon.ca > Pearl Jam > Music > Release Date .. it's still there ..
  • Options
    Well, if you want one, Amazon Japan looks like are selling copies of Pearl Jam Sevens Box Sets .. http://www.amazon.co.jp/Sevens-Analog-P ... jam+sevens
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    Well, if you want one, Amazon Japan looks like are selling copies of Pearl Jam Sevens Box Sets .. http://www.amazon.co.jp/Sevens-Analog-P ... jam+sevens
    Any idea how you get your existing Amazon account working. My Amazon account works on co.uk, .de and .com but doesn't work here.
  • Options
    Question: Those that pre ordered on Amazon Canada & Amazon USA before 10club released them on sale @ the store, did you all get cancelled orders on your pre order? Just wondering cause i'm hearing many folks haven't yet. :shock:
  • Options
    DuncsDuncs Posts: 423
    I haven't gotten a canceled order email. I dd get an email from them saying they will update when a ship date becomes available.

Here's hoping.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,683
    demetrios wrote:
    Question: Those that pre ordered on Amazon Canada & Amazon USA before 10club released them on sale @ the store, did you all get cancelled orders on your pre order? Just wondering cause i'm hearing many folks haven't yet. :shock:
    They are still acting as though they will get it in at some point (although I don't think they will).
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata