Options

22-23 september Prague -> Berlin - anyone .?

titefkatitefka Posts: 35
edited July 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
I'm looking for people who are travellng from Prague to Berlin ,it should be nicer and safer in a eg group than alone. Greetings for all :)
www.myspace.com/titefka
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    jaygreen12jaygreen12 Posts: 166
    I wish I was going to Prague on the 22nd. That is my birthday and prague is my favorite city. I'm sure there aren't many things better in this world than seeing your favorite band Pearl Jam perform in your favorite city.
    6/03/06-East Rutherford II

The One and Only
  • Options
    oh ... but you live so far away , I have sth about 170km to Prague .. what a pity :( your reply sounds so sadly
    www.myspace.com/titefka
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    we're getting the early morning train, i'm sure we won't be alone :)
  • Options
    Can you give me any website where I can check the trains from P to B ?
    www.myspace.com/titefka
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    titefka wrote:
    Can you give me any website where I can check the trains from P to B ?
    reiseauskunft.bahn.de
    you can buy the ticket now but can't reserve the seating until 45 days beforehand.

There's also a (much cheaper) bus going around the same time. google it.
  • Options
    Ooooooops, STUPID Norwegian :( Sorry about that!

Stian
  • Options
    ołkej so I'm waiting for any other news ...
    www.myspace.com/titefka
  • Options
    cropdustresscropdustress Posts: 4,339
    Keep in touch, Ill be going there, should be actualy. and theres no room on the ETB for that night, so I need another option...Ill post later, we can work sth out...theres more ppl doing this trip, so we can all meet...
    later, S.
    "I surfaced and all of my being was enlightened"
  • Options
    So I'm waiting ..... =)))
    www.myspace.com/titefka
  • Options
    scottyBscottyB Posts: 8
    drop me a line some time..hopefully an Italy show too..
  • Options
    tachepiranhatachepiranha Posts: 399
    I'll be doing the trip, i think it's 84 euros for a ticket Prague - Berlin, haven't one any reservation....i think i'm in trouble -hahaha- anyway, it should be fun.
    I feel very close to you all now; so close I could almost... loan you money. Really. it goes that deep.
    -Tom Waits-

Everybody should believe in something...I believe i'll have another drink - anonymous -

Ah that's just drunk talk, sweet beautiful drunk talk.
    -Barney Gumble-
  • Options
    I was just wondering, how far is the airport in Prague from the venue? is it easy to get to by train or bus? How much would a taxi cost and how long would it take? I need to figure it out cuz I'm meeting my little nephew at the Airport. Any help is appreciated!

Stian
  • Options
    pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    I was just wondering, how far is the airport in Prague from the venue? is it easy to get to by train or bus? How much would a taxi cost and how long would it take? I need to figure it out cuz I'm meeting my little nephew at the Airport. Any help is appreciated!

Stian

A taxi would be too much moolah. Besides, Prague taxi drivers are notorious for ripping you off. From the airport take a bus to metro station dejvicka (about 25 min). Go 4 stops to Mustek, and transfer to the yellow line (metro line B). from there it is only 5 stops to the concert venue.

For the original poster, the bus to Berlin is about half the cost of the train. I took a bus to berlin last month. one way cost 500 czech krowns, so about 20 euros I guess. It left at 7 am and got there about 2 pm. The train is more comfortable and only an hour faster, so it just depends what you want.