Options

ISO: 1 or 2 tickets to either/both Los Angeles shows or SD

walkunafraidwalkunafraid Posts: 2,557
edited November 2013 in Lost Dogs
Long story short, I thought there was no way I'd be able to see PJ this time around, but plans just recently changed and now I can. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to take advantage of the 10C presale nor the ticketmaster onsale, and now my only options are behind-the-stage concourse tickets via TM or above-face-value tickets on StubHub.

I am a longtime poster on here and even longer time PJ fan. My first show was Missoula, Montana in 1998 and I have seen the band live on every tour since then (including PJ20 and all four LA shows last time around). Altogether I have seen them at least 15 times and Ed solo over 10 times. In other words, I am a huge fan who will sing along and rock out to every song at the show and will truly appreciate being able to go.

I am hoping that someone out there has a spare ticket (or 2) to either or both of the shows in Los Angeles or the San Diego show that they are willing to part with. I am willing to pay face value for the ticket(s), and/or I have plenty of things to trade (lots of vinyl, lots of posters, zippos, Backspacer guitar picks from the hand of McCready, and some other things I can list, if requested).

Please post here or PM me if you can help.
Everything has chains...Absolutely nothing's changed. - PJ

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    bumping because I edited the post.

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus
  • Options
    bump