This forum

Comments

• hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    iluvcats wrote:
    Good to see your electronic self, Hedonist :)
    Thanks, missy - backatcha!

Leezestarr, those clips were great. Nothing like kittens moving in unison :)
  • Jason P wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:
    giraffes anyone? they're cool.
    Agreed :D

576032_243028015817744_66712888_n2.jpg
    h10FABE66
    Ok...so maybe not giraffes :|
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    I think giraffes are cute!

By the way, I like jaguars too.
    http://blogs.sandiegozoo.org/2011/05/23 ... next-step/
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • LongueuilLongueuil Posts: 2,224
    8902981521096.gif

:lol:
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    Longueuil wrote:
    8902981521096.gif

:lol:
    that is totally rad! :lol::lol:
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • jlaustinjlaustin Posts: 2,355
    How can you not love this? :mrgreen:
    tumblr_mb4p63j3SF1rheqhwo1_500.gif

tumblr_m2q9fb4pdr1r63pb5o1_400.gif

Synchronized-kittens.gif

tumblr_m1wzinHie91r53t4zo1_500.gif

tumblr_mm703thBeD1rw1wnno1_400.gif

Cats all the way! These are so adorable, Leeze! Meow!
    2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 Cincy, Detroit, Moline, & Milwaukee
    2015 Central Park
    2016 Lexington, Ottawa, Toronto 1 & 2, Boston 1 & 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2017 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    2018 Seattle 1 & 2, Missoula, Chicago 1

• brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,639
    Annie The Cat told me at gun point to say this: "Cats rule!"

Yeah, kid, I get it already. :lol:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

psst, but dogs are cool too!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,492
    i'll admit it. the thread title peaked my curiosity. so much hype surrounding it. i thought "hey this thread could be about anything! might as well give it a shot."

but it's just about... cats. :thumbdown: :problem:
    www.myspace.com
  • LongueuilLongueuil Posts: 2,224
    Adorable?

workout-cat.gif

:fp: :lol:
  • Kitties!
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    Longueuil wrote:
    6242013161149.gif

I love cats! :lol:
    Love this! It is so funny.
  • 1ubpcH8.gif
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    Longueuil wrote:
    Adorable?

workout-cat.gif

:fp: :lol:
    :lol::lol:
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,178
    DOGS cats are far too quiet for me.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    I love both!

But a dog doesn't fit into my life so far. Cats are easier to take care of in many ways (and so sweet!). But someday it would be nice to have a big goofy dog. :D
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • all-about-great-danes-founder.jpg
    all-about-great-danes-founder.jpg
    Ah! A great dorse!

brianlux wrote:
    Ah! A great dorse!
    I'd love to have a great dane, but their lifespans are so short because of their too-small hearts. :( They only live around 6 years on average.... that's too painful for me as a pet owner.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • PJ_Soul wrote:
    brianlux wrote:
    Ah! A great dorse!
    I'd love to have a great dane, but their lifespans are so short because of their too-small hearts. :( They only live around 6 years on average.... that's too painful for me as a pet owner.

I've never been attached to an animals that much. I dunno.

My dog died a couple years back and when my parents told me, all I said was "okay" and went on with my day.

Call me heartless shrug.gif

My dog died a couple years back and when my parents told me, all I said was "okay" and went on with my day.

Either you're an animal person or you're not.

(fortunately you have other good qualities to make up for this utter lack)
    :P

It's been more than six years since we euthanized our "first" cat. Still remember the experience and that loss so vividly, still tear up at times.

Nothing like the strong connections between us and them...and how we (well, how SOME of us) invest our love and ourselves in these creatures we know we'll likely lose, and outlive.
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    brianlux wrote:
    Ah! A great dorse!

:? :? Dead inside. :P
  • In other news, I saw a dead rabbit on the sidewalk yesterday evening. I wonder how it ended up there.
  • In other news, I saw a dead rabbit on the sidewalk yesterday evening. I wonder how it ended up there.

I blame Leo.

dead-rabbits-gangs-of-new-york-273563_485_322.jpg
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
    Quiet??? You haven't met my loud mouthed kitty! I swear he calls me "Mama" when he is vocalizing and brown nosing at meal time...
    g under p wrote:

Peace
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
    Hedo, that is so sad about your cat :( I know the feeling except I would not go to the vet when we put our cat to sleep, my husband did it. He went to an after hours place in 2007. I stayed with my neighbor while he went. I felt like someone ripped my heart out. We had him from 1992 til 2007. Maybe it would have been different if we had children.
    hedonist wrote:

Either you're an animal person or you're not.

(fortunately you have other good qualities to make up for this utter lack)
    :P

It's been more than six years since we euthanized our "first" cat. Still remember the experience and that loss so vividly, still tear up at times.

Nothing like the strong connections between us and them...and how we (well, how SOME of us) invest our love and ourselves in these creatures we know we'll likely lose, and outlive.
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
    Yeah, but does he disturb people on the next block? Keep neighbors up at night? :lol: Dogs can definitely be a nuisance to others if they aren't trained properly!
    iluvcats wrote:
    Quiet??? You haven't met my loud mouthed kitty! I swear he calls me "Mama" when he is vocalizing and brown nosing at meal time...
    g under p wrote:

Peace
    iluvcats wrote:
    Hedo, that is so sad about your cat :( I know the feeling except I would not go to the vet when we put our cat to sleep, my husband did it. He went to an after hours place in 2007. I stayed with my neighbor while he went. I felt like someone ripped my heart out. We had him from 1992 til 2007. Maybe it would have been different if we had children.
    I'm sorry. Ours was over 17! It was her time; she knew it and we did too. Humane, sure...but so damned heartbreaking even when it's the "right" thing to do for them. We were both there with her. Bless the vet, too. Talk about compassion, not only for our old sweetie but for us as well.

Sheesh! Like I said, still get emotional over it :oops:

Guess our kitties are gonna be treated to some catnip tonight :)
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    tumblr_mqlrckl2Tt1rizambo1_250.gif
    it's so cute!
    Jason P wrote:
    tumblr_mqlrckl2Tt1rizambo1_250.gif
    10/10 - Brad in B'more