Options

LF: Seattle 12/6 Tickets (2)

ZodZod Posts: 10,088
edited November 2013 in Lost Dogs
I thought this would be worth a try. We current have tickets in section 220 row 4 (2nd level behind the stage). I know getting people to part with fan club tickets is next to impossible, so I'm just looking to upgrade. Maybe someone scored better tickets off ticketmaster than we did.

I'm a big fan of side stage tickets. If anyone has a pair of tickets in section 125 or section 117 for sale I would really like to buy them :)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    bump
  • Options
    I have to amazing tickets in 125 i think it was row 9 I am trying to trade or buy GA tickets and if i can then I can sell them to you.
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Any body have any seattle tickets?! I have two in 101 and 210 but i'd like to trade or buy a pair in 100's that are together or another single that is in 100'
  • Options
    bump.

the seattle tickets really seem to be drying up :( I guess its the consequence of only having the one show :(
  • Options
    bump.

still trying to find beside stage tix in section 125 or 117 (hell i'd even go in the 2nd level beside stage at this point).
  • Options
    If anyone has an extra, just looking for a single?
  • Options
    GivnerGivner Posts: 54
    Per my post, I will give somebody a Portland poster and sticker if they can help me with a Seattle single. I bought the Seattle shirt last night in Portland as a good omen. :-)