Options

After 17 years and exactly 30 shows,

We All BelieveWe All Believe Scarsdale, NY Posts: 463
edited October 2013 in The Porch
My just-concluded Pearl Jam Odyssey was, without question, the most fun I've had during a PJ tour. All 4 of the shows either came close to, or exceeded, 3 hours. I saw stage-light acrobatics and destruction in Brooklyn. I celebrated the band's birthday in Philly. I was part of the loudest and most intense crowd of my concert career (and likely PJ's as well) in Hartford. I heard 73 different songs, including the last of my bucket-list/never-heard songs ("Oceans"), as well as my 2 favorite songs which I had rarely heard ("Amongst The Waves" and "Long Road"). But the best part, without question, was that I got to see some of these shows with 3 people who had never seen Pearl Jam live before. They got to witness the madness that I've been babbling about all these years. They got to see why Pearl Jam is my favorite band. And even if they're not exactly obsessive, like me, they left those shows completely blown away, having had an experience like never before, one they'll likely never have again.

Thank you Pearl Jam! :D:D:D
May your days be long, til kingdom come.

Join the fight to prevent suicide at www.afsp.org
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Great post! :D
    Happy up here in my tree
  • Options
    I've been reading so many of these posts over the past two weeks and they never get old.

Really awesome -- Thanks for sharing! :D
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,216
    THIS POST IS AWESOME!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”