Options

Happy Birthday, samjam!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    Happy Birthday !!! hope you had a fantastic day :D
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,565
    21st! whoo hoo! :D
    Happy birthday!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    Ok, so I am semi-coherent now.

Yesterday was...just...holy shit. Nothing short of a dream come true. It was perfect in basically every way, and I'm really failing to come up with words that even come close to describing what went down yesterday. I am so happy. Truly happy. And there's not a better feeling than that!

THANK YOU so much for all your kind birthday wishes! When I raised the glass yesterday, think of me raising it to all of you, too!
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    samjam wrote:

Yesterday was...just...holy shit. Nothing short of a dream come true. It was perfect in basically every way, and I'm really failing to come up with words that even come close to describing what went down yesterday. I am so happy. Truly happy. And there's not a better feeling than that!

THANK YOU so much for all your kind birthday wishes! When I raised the glass yesterday, think of me raising it to all of you, too!
    Wait, are you the one who was on the rail who Eddie poured a drink for and toasted her 21st bday?!? I read about that somewhere, but only put it together now!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    Sam! what a fucking amazing way to spend your birthday...and 21st no doubt!

I'm sure you will treasure those memories for a lifetime, I know you had a VERY Happy Birthday! Congrats!

EddieVedder-1.jpg
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,309
    Happy happy Bday Sam i believe we met in Hartford enjoy your youth and by the sounds of it i believe you are :) ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    samjam wrote:

Wait, are you the one who was on the rail who Eddie poured a drink for and toasted her 21st bday?!? I read about that somewhere, but only put it together now!
    Guilty :)
    I've been smiling like a god damn idiot all day.
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    Sam, smiling like a god damn idiot all day is one fucken awesome way to spend the day! And especially after hearing how fucken insane your bday night was, well, good for you kiddo! Awesome. Your insides will shake for some time. And at 21, shit, dreams dnt come any better. :thumbup:
  • Options
    RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,207
    Congrats Sam! My uncle and I were cheering for you when Ed was pouring you wine.
  • Options
    samjam wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    samjam wrote:

Guilty :)
    I've been smiling like a god damn idiot all day.
    That's fuckin' awesome!!! :thumbup:
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,210
    So cool!!! I read about Ed wishing someone a happy 21st & then saw it was you & thought double yay! Wicked honey! I'm so happy for you!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    donnaruhldonnaruhl Posts: 2,157
    That's one magical Birthday. Sorry I'm late for wishes.
    Happy Belated Birthday. :)