Options

Is Charlottesville going to....suck?

2»

Comments

• Options
    mcrokmcrok Posts: 628
    College towns folks...do u see the pattern?
    96 - Ft Lauderdale
    98 - ATL; WPB I & II
    00 - WPB I & II
    03 - Boston I; Detroit I & II
    04 - Boston VFC I & II
    05 - Borgata II
    08 - WPB; NY MSG I & II
    10 - CLE
    12 - Music Midtown; EV Jax II; EV Orlando I&II
    13 - BWI; CVille; CLT
    14 - Memphis
    16 - Jax; Gville; Cola; Fenway II
  • Options
    wiscojamwiscojam Appleton Posts: 313
    Re-sale tickets are cheap....they're out of the north east in the middle of VA. DC people will go to Baltimore....

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    prismprism Posts: 2,440
    Charlottesville is a great town anytime...that pj was there to play such an awesome setlist tonight was additional awesomeness

just disappointed that I couldn't make the trip back to catch this show, and to spend time with old friends that were there from DC/NoVa
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
  • Options
    wiscojam wrote:
    Re-sale tickets are cheap....they're out of the north east in the middle of VA. DC people will go to Baltimore....

So much for that whole sucking thing, LMAO...that was LEGENDARY!!! What an insane, epic show for my first ever on the rail. A night ill never forget! Eddies wine, Mike's pick and shake, Eddie tipping his hat to my thank you sign and during Baba teasing me with a big grin like he was going to jump on me and crowd surf...such an amazing night. Not sure it'll ever be topped. Thank you PJ!
  • Options
    wiscojam wrote:

So much for that whole sucking thing, LMAO...that was LEGENDARY!!! What an insane, epic show for my first ever on the rail. A night ill never forget! Eddies wine, Mike's pick and shake, Eddie tipping his hat to my thank you sign and during Baba teasing me with a big grin like he was going to jump on me and crowd surf...such an amazing night. Not sure it'll ever be topped. Thank you PJ!
  • Options
    lutwutchlutwutch Ashburn, VA Posts: 180
    lina319 wrote:
    Charlottesville rocked more so than baltimore. An AMAZING SHOW!!!!!!!!

Sound was so much better than Baltimore too. Heard every word like Constitution Hall. I'd go back there for a show anytime.
    All that's sacred, comes from youth...

'92 Stanhope, '98 Washington, DC (VFC), '00 Merriweather Post, MD, '03 Nashville, TN, State College, PA, Holmdel, NJ, '04 Reading, PA (VFC), '05 Philadelphia, PA, 06 Camden, NJ, East Rutherford, NJ, '08 Camden, NJ (I and II), 09 Philadelphia, PA (II and III), '10 New York, NY, '13 Baltimore, MD, Charlottesville, VA, '16 Hampton, VA, Philadelphia II, 08 Newark, NJ (Vedder Solo), '16 TOTD Upper Darby (I)
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    :lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”