Options

Barcelona - help needed

London_JamLondon_Jam Posts: 173
edited August 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Guys - my wife is preggers and she cant stand up front with me with my 10 Club tix. Does ANYONE have a seating ticket they will exchange for a 10 Club Ticket??

Or if not - does anyone have any information or advice of what i should do? will ten club be able to help me?? The venue??

Anyone help??
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    daanartsdaanarts Posts: 130
    sell em and buy normal seats from the ticket website or at the stadium
    its not sold out yet
    I change by not changing at all.
  • Options
    i thought seating was maybe sold out... checked the site and couldnt understand it :(

Can understand the site totally tho... is there such a thing as GA Seating as well as Reserved seating?
  • Options
    i think its just reserved seating. u get assigned a seat. ..little problem is ( i wanted the same as you, trade 10c for seats but changed my mind) that u dont know if the tickets u buy will arrive at your place before u leave for barcelona. maybe u can get someone in barcelona in here to get u tickets.
  • Options
    it should be 100% GA including the seats, every concert i´ve been to in Spain has been that way

it is possible that they might rope off one or two reserved seating sections like they did for RHCP for some of the UK shows, but even then, most of the seating was unreserved, so I would say just use your 10c tickets, go in the venue 15 minutes early, and just go for the best seats you can find, the only thing is, since they´re unreserved, only one of you can get up at a time or you´ll probably lose them
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    it should be 100% GA including the seats, every concert i´ve been to in Spain has been that way

it is possible that they might rope off one or two reserved seating sections like they did for RHCP for some of the UK shows, but even then, most of the seating was unreserved, so I would say just use your 10c tickets, go in the venue 15 minutes early, and just go for the best seats you can find, the only thing is, since they´re unreserved, only one of you can get up at a time or you´ll probably lose them
    teh only thing if I remember well from the site, is that the seating areas are more expensive than the standing GA. I'm not 100% sure that they'll let you use your 10c ticket to access those (10c are not very helpful on those infos). Yes ytou paid more for your ticket than any other seats in the arena but the ticket you'll hold most likely be the, cheapest, standing GA area ones.
  • Options
    Pegasus wrote:
    teh only thing if I remember well from the site, is that the seating areas are more expensive than the standing GA. I'm not 100% sure that they'll let you use your 10c ticket to access those (10c are not very helpful on those infos). Yes ytou paid more for your ticket than any other seats in the arena but the ticket you'll hold most likely be the, cheapest, standing GA area ones.

Thanks for your help guys!

Nah I checked the site yesterday and all the 3 options were the same - €45...
    I think it may well be a case that the whole thing is GA (apart from 3 or 4 seating areas right next to the stage to the side which is reserved)

So, if this is the case - what do they do? direct people to the floor or the seats once one looks like it is getting busy???
  • Options
    even though the price is the same they are different tickets/categorys. u cant go up on the seats with a ticket for the floor.
  • Options
    daanarts wrote:
    even though the price is the same they are different tickets/categorys. u cant go up on the seats with a ticket for the floor.

OK - well if this is the case then maybe on the day (if we ask nicely) they will exchange her floor ticket for a seating one. Who knows!
  • Options
    i have a spare seated ticket if your still interested?
    COYS!