Sealed Vault Vinyl LP for Donkey Kong Poster?

SJD3232SJD3232 Posts: 2,203
edited October 2013 in Lost Dogs
I'm curious if anyone is interested. Sealed mint vault vinyl. Still in shipping box (opened package to check the quality.) Beautifully packaged.

Other offers will be considered.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Grandmas JamGrandmas Jam Posts: 1,860
    where is my buddy tinz. he should be all over this trade berating you and calling you a flipper. fucking hypocrite that kid is
    Ryan Crooks insists upon himself
  • tinz.tinz. Posts: 2,694
    where is my buddy tinz. he should be all over this trade berating you and calling you a flipper. fucking hypocrite that kid is

Angry little elf he is! :lol:
    EV~Toronto Night 2 - 2008
    Toronto - 2009
    NYC Night 2 - 2010
    Toronto Night 2 - 2011
    Music Midtown, Atlanta - 2012
    London,ON - 2013
    Wrigley Field, Chicago - 2013
    Buffalo - 2013
    Charlottesville - 2013
    Charlotte - 2013
    Detroit - 2014
    Ottawa - 2016
    Toronto Night 1&2 - 2016
    Wrigley Field 1, Chicago - 2016
    EV~Dana Point CA - 2016
    Wrigley Field 1, Chicago - 2018
  • SJD3232SJD3232 Posts: 2,203

Sorry to insult you or anyone on this board.

I had to sell my Donkey Kong due to financial problems at the time. I see no harm in trying to get my holy grail back if I can.

Cheers,
    Shannon
  • Grandmas JamGrandmas Jam Posts: 1,860
    SJD3232 wrote:

Sorry to insult you or anyone on this board.

I had to sell my Donkey Kong due to financial problems at the time. I see no harm in trying to get my holy grail back if I can.

Cheers,
    Shannon
    Neither do I dude. Good luck w the trade. I just said that because I tried to make a similar trade for the same poster for a friend about a month ago and that kid tinz cried about it non stop because he wanted th poster my friend was trying to trade. But I digress. Good luck e the trade. I hope you get that print. It's cool
    Ryan Crooks insists upon himself
This discussion has been closed.