Options

looking for a hostel to stay in Verona?

solace23solace23 Posts: 704
edited July 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Hi Guys my wife and I are going to Verona for the Pearl Jam gig in September- we are looking for a good hostel to stay or a nice italian family to put us up for a couple of nights!! Any thoughts
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    tstonetstone Posts: 28
    This is straight out of the Let's Go Italy guide. It lists the Ostello della Gioventu Villa Francescatti. Its within walking distance of the Arena and the number is 045 59 03 60. They also list the Locando Catullo which looks reasonably priced but not hostel rates and the number is 045 800 27 86. Hope that is helpful.

"ain't never been there, they tell me its nice"
    Joe Walsh
    1/95 DC, 7/95 Chicago, 9/95 Austin, 9/96 Columbia, 10/96 Charlotte, Charleston, 9/98 Va Bch, Columbia, 8/00 Va Bch., 9/00 Columbia, 7/03 Bristow, 10/04 Asheville, DC, 5/06 DC, 9/06 Bologna, Verona, 4/08 Ed in Santa Cruz, 6/08 Columbia, SC, Va. Bch, 6/22 and 8/08 Ed in DC.
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    Good luck!
    I tried finding a hostel within walking (I can walk) distance but there's nothing that's not miles away. Ended up having to share a room with some mates in a hotel (so twice what I wanted to pay).

Edit: damn, someone on the other thread you made (you should decide which forum you post in), posted the link to the YHA..I had looked at it but thought it was much further away...only seems to be around 1-1.5km though...too late for me now though, friend already paid a deposit..oh well..
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,979
    Any cherap hostels in Milan near the centre/Arena etc?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"