ISO: Hartford Shirt, Medium

BizzzyBozzzyBizzzyBozzzy Posts: 388
edited October 2013 in Lost Dogs
I'd love to get my hands on a medium Hartford shirt. Unfortunately, I won't be arriving until around 5-6pm and they'll probably be sold out. If someone could get one for me I'd be eternally grateful. I have a Brooklyn 2 small shirt to trade, if that garners any interest.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Grandmas JamGrandmas Jam Posts: 1,860
    You'll be there in plenty of time. They came pretty stocked up to this tour with merchandise. I think you should be all set.
    Ryan Crooks insists upon himself
  • I was the second in the door at Brooklyn 2 and the guy in front of me at the merch stand bought the last XL shirt. I was able to get one of the 4 or 5 smalls left for my daughter. Of course thats NYC. :lol:
  • You'll be there in plenty of time. They came pretty stocked up to this tour with merchandise. I think you should be all set.

Brooklyn 2 shirts were gone by 2:30pm and Philly were gone in a decent amount of time as well. The only show where I didn't have any trouble was Worcester 2, when I got there at 4:30
  • Lanternjaw wrote:
    I was the second in the door at Brooklyn 2 and the guy in front of me at the merch stand bought the last XL shirt. I was able to get one of the 4 or 5 smalls left for my daughter. Of course thats NYC. :lol:

Glad she got one at least!