Options

anyone get their AP from klausen yet?

i am a targeti am a target Posts: 803
edited May 2008 in The Porch
just wondering when i might expect mine to arrive. is brad located in the northwest?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    swallowedwordsswallowedwords Posts: 1,093
    hobbes wrote:
    just wondering when i might expect mine to arrive. is brad located in the northwest?

Nope, and I believe he's in Seattle
    Free the West Memphis Three
    www.wm3.org

Ron Paul 2012
  • Options
    GR8DaneGR8Dane Posts: 957
    Northwest = Seattle = yes, Brad is up here somewhere....

No idea on shipping though???
    Everybody made a movie....
    Everybody had a one line.....
    Everybody misses Andy....
    We'll be seeing him in no time.... Oh Yeah.....

We are Red, we are White, we are Danish Dynamite!
  • Options
    thunderDANthunderDAN Posts: 2,094
    I would imagine he is trying to sort out the problems of Sunday before he ships them out JMO
  • Options
    mjbmjb Posts: 1,314
    He isn't too "quick"
  • Options
    ZAPPERZAPPER Posts: 246
    mjb wrote:
    He isn't too "quick"

BUT, he is very careful about packing posters and in gigantic 5" tubes - not gift wrap tubes.

I especially like those stickers he put on the end caps "WARNING! To prevent damage....." liked em' so much i've transferred them over to my poster box lid.
    Previously known as Elzar
  • Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    my suggestion is be patient ... like, 2 - 3 weeks patient.

as he stated, it's a two person operation, he's still working on other projects and as mentioned, there are site issues he's probably still sorting out ...

anticipation is fun ....
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    i am a targeti am a target Posts: 803
    i figured it would be a while. i was just curious as i was looking on expressobeans at the endless summer poster and noticed one of the pictures up was of a s/n copy.
  • Options
    chaps219erchaps219er Posts: 50
    Does anyone know why the posters were $60 from BK and only $40 from 10c only a few days later?
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,884
    chaps219er wrote:
    Does anyone know why the posters were $60 from BK and only $40 from 10c only a few days later?

BK is signed and numbered
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    chaps219er wrote:

the ones from Brad's sale are the A/P edition ... Artist Proof. The ones from 10c are 1st edition.

They (the artist proofs) are generally of better quality (the first ones printed form the screens) and he also signs them, which, some people (including myself) hold at a premium.

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    chaps219erchaps219er Posts: 50
    BK is signed and numbered

Thanks!
  • Options
    hobbes wrote:
    i figured it would be a while. i was just curious as i was looking on expressobeans at the endless summer poster and noticed one of the pictures up was of a s/n copy.

good catch, all 3 posters have pics of the A/P versions up, all out of 100.

man, that Lightyears cat has the ins with a lot of artists .... he *always* seems to be ahead of the curve when acquiring posters.

• Options
    KDH12KDH12 Posts: 2,095
    jimed14 wrote:
    They (the artist proofs) are generally of better quality (the first ones printed form the screens)

Debatable......

he uses d&l and I imagine that they give Brad a big stack and say "here is your print order"

he has no idea which was first and which was last....

although he could pick through and select the better ones for him or he could request they hold the first 100 for him... who knows

give it 4 weeks you should have them before that time is up and remember with is last sale it took about 3 weeks and I was surprised because they cam faster then Brad had quoted.....
    **CUBS GO ALL THE WAY IN......never **
  • Options
    pjtaperpjtaper Posts: 3,020
    jimed14 wrote:
    man, that Lightyears cat has the ins with a lot of artists .... he *always* seems to be ahead of the curve when acquiring posters.

for real, yo!!!!!!!! FORREAL!!!!!!!!!!
    At least he isn't a jerk about it though!
  • Options
    LizardkingLizardking Posts: 936
    I got 2 emails with tracking number's I think it was for posters from Brad, can't remember buying anything else, but late night on ebay drunk has made for some suprises on my door in the past!!!
    Lizardking

http://www.myspace.com/lizardkings1

(This Post May Have Been Edited By AT&T)
  • Options
    patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
    Lizardking wrote:
    I got 2 emails with tracking number's I think it was for posters from Brad, can't remember buying anything else, but late night on ebay drunk has made for some suprises on my door in the past!!!

I've done that a couple times here and there.

Cheers :D
  • Options
    LizardkingLizardking Posts: 936
    Lizardking wrote:

Ok I was wrong, that was for an empty box to send my broken xbox360 to microsoft.
    Lizardking

http://www.myspace.com/lizardkings1

(This Post May Have Been Edited By AT&T)
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,546
    hobbes wrote:

the email Brad sent out announcing the most recent sale made mention of the fact Brad will be busy over the next few weeks trying to finish up the PJ posters, and that he'll be spending whatever precious little time he has leftover wrapping, rolling, and packaging the posters. coupled with all the orders, Brad suggested it might take a few weeks before all the orders are shipped. in my honest opinion, let Brad have all the time he needs to finish up the PJ posters 1st without any distractions :D
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    Crazy LarryCrazy Larry Posts: 182
    any updates on shipping of these posters?
  • Options
    dangerboydangerboy Posts: 1,569
    has he ever not shipped a poster he sold? patience, grasshopper

ebay isn't evil people are

The South is Much Obliged
  • Options
    KDH12KDH12 Posts: 2,095
    I think it is funny that people will start threads which sound of impatience all the while Brad has an email and I am sure would gladly respond.....

not to mention just like with every poster once they start arriving there will be several threads marking the occasion.....
    **CUBS GO ALL THE WAY IN......never **