Options

2006-09-04 Atlantico Pavillion, Lisbon, Portugal Setlist Thread

123457»

Comments

• Options
    culot4culot4 Posts: 775
    I dont understand this type of comments.
    Last Kiss, Wishlist and a standard crop of old standards. Not worth purchasing.
    Once in a while you can get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.
  • Options
    ronyrony Posts: 212
    its a good setlist imo mainly cause they played God's Dice and any set that has that in it is a good one to me!
  • Options
    comacoma Posts: 3
    gonna be sick the whole month for missing these concerts.
  • Options
    culot4 wrote:
    Last Kiss, Wishlist and a standard crop of old standards. Not worth purchasing.

I can understand it as far as as not worth spending $10 on that boot, but I didnt think it deserved "worst setlist so far", IMO
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    I can understand it as far as as not worth spending $10 on that boot, but I didnt think it deserved "worst setlist so far", IMO
    This band is fucking amazing. I for one am willing to spend $10 on even their "worst setlist so far." That's how incredible they are. As for bitching about setlists, I don't understand it. Sure, I'm disappointed to hear Jeremy like three nights in a row but who fucking cares. It's Ed, Stone, Mike, Jeff, Matt, (and Boom) out there. They can sing ring around the rosies for all I care, IMO they're the best at what they do and I couldn't be happier about seeing them live.
  • Options
    After seeing the setlist.....I can't help but feel the ones bitching about it are ungrateful. It may seem "average" to some of you but it was a very decent set. I wish I could have been there, like I wish I could be at any show these guys play.