I just got banned from the Giants forum for...

Bdog10Bdog10 Posts: 471
edited October 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
Trying to sell my extra to tonight's game. WTF? I'm selling it below face too. Is there a NFL rule I'm missing out on or something??

Anyway, have an extra in section 310 for this amazing game tonight if anyone wants it. PM me.
"I want to go...but I don't want to go alone...With you I could never feel alone..."

Randall's Island 96 and haven't stopped since...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• JK_LivinJK_Livin Posts: 7,365
    Bdog10 wrote:
    Trying to sell my extra to tonight's game. WTF? I'm selling it below face too. Is there a NFL rule I'm missing out on or something??

Anyway, have an extra in section 310 for this amazing game tonight if anyone wants it. PM me.

Probably for not using the NFL Ticketexchange through Ticketmaster. How dare you try to get back the money you paid without giving the NFL some? ALso, you can't sell below face on the NFL Ticketexchange.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Bdog10Bdog10 Posts: 471
    JK_Livin wrote:
    Bdog10 wrote:

Probably for not using the NFL Ticketexchange through Ticketmaster. How dare you try to get back the money you paid without giving the NFL some? ALso, you can't sell below face on the NFL Ticketexchange.

Yea no shit.. Like the NFL doesn't make enough money already. I went on the ticket exchange this morning but there was like 7,000 tix a avalable for tonight, so I just said fuck it.
    "I want to go...but I don't want to go alone...With you I could never feel alone..."

Randall's Island 96 and haven't stopped since...
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,792
    selling below face ?

What were you thinking??? The NFL doesn't allow that!

:lol:
  • mookeywrenchmookeywrench Posts: 5,868
    They probably have a strict no resale policy to ward off anything chance of scalping or anything that promotes scalping.

For instance a guy could present himself as a random fan with a sob story, take your ticket that you're selling below face, turnaround and scalp the ticket himself.

Then a bunch of board members wind up being a bunch of scalpers looking for well-intentioned people who off loading their tickets.
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg