Options

If you have reserved (non-GA) floors...

kid canadakid canada Toronto Posts: 440
edited October 2013 in Given To Fly (live)
...don't run up to the rail that separates them from the GA section. Why? Because then nobody who's actually staying in their seat can see!

I was 2nd row reserved floors last night on the aisle between the centre and right (Stone side) sections and all night long people would run up from the back sections and just stand right in front of us. I'm 5'9" and could generally see OK but there were two nice women behind me who were probably 5'3" and every single time we had to get security to move them out of the way.
'96: Toronto / '00: Toronto, Montreal / '03: Buffalo, State College, Toronto, Montreal, NYC I & II, Hershey / '04: Toledo, Grand Rapids / '05: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto / '06: Toronto I & II / '07: Chicago (The Vic), Lolla / '09: Toronto / '11: PJ20 I & II, Montreal, Toronto I & II / '13: London ON, Wrigley, Buffalo, Brooklyn I & II / '16: Toronto I & II, Fenway I & II / '18: London UK I, Wrigley I & II, Fenway I
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    jw234911jw234911 annapolis maryland Posts: 255
    So u mean people that were sitting behind u were running up to the rail in front of u
  • Options
    kid canadakid canada Toronto Posts: 440
    jw234911 wrote:
    So u mean people that were sitting behind u were running up to the rail in front of u

Basically, yes. If you had first row floors behind the rail, you could stand up and lean on the rail...but there would be tons of people from the back rows of the floors just coming and standing in the aisle or up on the rail too, until security would move them and make them go back to their seats.
    '96: Toronto / '00: Toronto, Montreal / '03: Buffalo, State College, Toronto, Montreal, NYC I & II, Hershey / '04: Toledo, Grand Rapids / '05: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto / '06: Toronto I & II / '07: Chicago (The Vic), Lolla / '09: Toronto / '11: PJ20 I & II, Montreal, Toronto I & II / '13: London ON, Wrigley, Buffalo, Brooklyn I & II / '16: Toronto I & II, Fenway I & II / '18: London UK I, Wrigley I & II, Fenway I
  • Options
    jw234911jw234911 annapolis maryland Posts: 255
    Thanks for the info it was for a friend I got ga pit tickets