FT: 2012 DeLuna Festival VIP Poster...Looking for vinyl!

EvilTim102EvilTim102 Posts: 135
edited October 2013 in Lost Dogs
http://expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/159188

The only thing I noticed is a small crease on the top toward the center. Very unnoticeable. I've kept it in a poster tube since I've had it. This was only given out to 10c members who bought the VIP package for DeLuna Festival. Not sure exactly how many were made, but it was extremely limited.

Probably a long shot, but I'm looking to trade it for a copy of Avocado on vinyl. I'm also in search of No Code, Yield, and Live On Two Legs on vinyl. I'm a vinyl junkie, so I'll be willing to work with people who offer cool stuff. I may be willing to sell it for the right price maybe around $275, but a trade would be highly preferred. If I'm totally out of my mind and asking for a copy of Avocado is crazy, someone let me know. Thanks! PM me with any questions/offers.
Mine is mine and yours won't take it's place
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Storing screen print posters in tubes is the worst thing you can do to them in my experience. I bought a couple posters like that over a year ago and they're still not relaxed... It's a very cool poster though. If you are wanting to sell; please post price.
    IT'S EVOLUTION BABY!!!!!
  • Well 93 views and no one thinks it's crazy, so that's encouraging. Not asking for a price because I would really prefer to trade it, but like I said for the right offer I may be willing to part with it for cash.
  • Good luck, fielding offers.
    IT'S EVOLUTION BABY!!!!!
  • Good luck, fielding offers.

You're probably right, a set price would be advantageous.