NBA SEASON 2013-14

K_jamK_jam Posts: 137
edited October 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
You heard it here first people, the Charlotte bobcats will win the NBA championship this upcoming season......uh... just joking. but in all seriousness i am freaking excited about the upcoming NBA season, especially since the eastern conference is much more stronger and competitive. and will MICHAEL JORDAN make a come back at the age of 50?!?!?!?!?!?!

what do you guys think about the upcoming season???
what teams to look out for???
MVP???
WILL BISMACK BIYOMBO LEARN HOW TO CATCH A BASKETBALL?????

and so on.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,425
    K_jam wrote:

what do you guys think about the upcoming season???
    what teams to look out for???
    MVP???
    WILL BISMACK BIYOMBO LEARN HOW TO CATCH A BASKETBALL?????

and so on.

Heat
    Hear
    Lebron
    Heat
  • K_jamK_jam Posts: 137
    Stuff that lol... If derick rose decides to play this year( he's only at 100% at the moment), the bulls will beat the heat in the east finals. And I can't stand lebron, he's an arrogant prick.
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    bump

go raps!
  • Homestretch to the playoffs! Anyone else catch that slobber-knocker last night between Indiana and Miami??? UFC-lite! Elbows, KOs, busted noses. Posterizing. Had it all.

Charlotte is still in the picture this season too - go Horncats! :)
    [i]Well, it's one louder, isn't it? It's not ten. You see, most blokes, you know, will be playing at ten. You're on ten here, all the way up, all the way up, all the way up, you're on ten on your guitar. Where can you go from there? Where?[/i]
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559

Homestretch to the playoffs! Anyone else catch that slobber-knocker last night between Indiana and Miami??? UFC-lite! Elbows, KOs, busted noses. Posterizing. Had it all.

Charlotte is still in the picture this season too - go Horncats! :)

those 2 teams have struggled ... it's possible a team like the bulls could come out of the east ...
  • Toronto Raptors clinched a playoffs spot for the first time since 2008. I'm pleased with it.