ISO 3 seats together for Hartford

JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,118
edited October 2013 in Lost Dogs
Looking for 3 tickets together to the Hartford show on 10/25. Obviously they don't need to be 10C as that would be impossible. Hoping to strike gold with something decent. I can purchase all three tickets from you or I have a pair of 10C reserved to trade plus the difference in cash. Your choice. My number isn't great (435***) but for reference that got me section 124 row A for Worcester . Those seats were very good.

Thanks.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,118
    BUMP

Bump

• pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,112
    I would check Ticketmaster frequently in the couple days leading up to the show. There were a BUNCH of great seats released for Worcester 2 late afternoon and through the evening the day before. That's what got me in the door.
    pjl44 wrote:
    I would check Ticketmaster frequently in the couple days leading up to the show. There were a BUNCH of great seats released for Worcester 2 late afternoon and through the evening the day before. That's what got me in the door.

Thanks, I've already started checking. Figured the earlier the better. :D

Know three together is probably a longshot but my extra has been promised to my best friend for months...and only now does the girlfriend decide she wants to go. :fp: I can't complain though. She rocked her face off at Worcester 2 (her first show) and now she wants more. Who can blame her?