Options

san diego 98 ames poster

i am a targeti am a target Posts: 803
edited January 2008 in The Porch
sorry for another poster thread. but i'm starting to collect stuff in an attempt to trade for this poster and i was wondering if anyone had one they would be willing to part with. it was my first show (a child of 16) and i didn't get one. i'm only trying to collect posters from shows i've been to and i would love to have this one.

so anyone willing to trade let me know what you might accept.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    hobbes wrote:
    sorry for another poster thread. but i'm starting to collect stuff in an attempt to trade for this poster and i was wondering if anyone had one they would be willing to part with. it was my first show (a child of 16) and i didn't get one. i'm only trying to collect posters from shows i've been to and i would love to have this one.

so anyone willing to trade let me know what you might accept.

Well....Lets talk more about that wine bottle you mentioned and then unmentioned last week....That would be a good starting point to barter a trade with....:)
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Options
    oh come on! let's be realistic here!
  • Options
    What do you mean realistic? You claim to have a wine bottle from a party of some sort, and I am simply inquiring about said bottle? Might not even be worth as much as the 98 SD, so as I said, it is a staring point no? No one is more realistic than I am.....

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Options
    Dylan StoneDylan Stone Posts: 1,145
    hobbes wrote:
    oh come on! let's be realistic here!

As someone that has been ISO a 98 SD for quite some time...I can say that it is probably a somewhat realistic trade. Although...SD 98 probably worth more! They go for about $500!
  • Options
    into the wild vinyl is looking to be a pretty serious trade token around here and i have one of those i'm willing to part with along with some other vinyl and cash. come on people.
  • Options
    hobbes wrote:
    into the wild vinyl is looking to be a pretty serious trade token around here and i have one of those i'm willing to part with along with some other vinyl and cash. come on people.

AH...AH...AH....Trades dont invlove cash, do they??? Let's hear about this bottle?? I am just following up on something YOU brought up a few days ago...and since you are looking for a high dollar item, this seems like the perfect time to discuss....:)

• Options
    yosi1yosi1 Posts: 3,272
    hobbes wrote:

I seriously doubt an ITW vinyl would be enough. But hey, good luck.
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane.
  • Options
    that on top of other things.
  • Options
    HawkshoreHawkshore Posts: 2,141
    Ok I'll bite ....what's the deal with the wine bottle? :confused:
    Van 92.07.21 / Van 98.07.19 / Sea 98.07.22 / Tor 98.08.22 / Sea 00.11.06 / Van 03.05.30/ Van 05.09.02/ Gorge 06.07.22 & 23 / EV Van 08.04.02 / Tor 09.08.21 / Sea 09.09.21 & 22 / Van 09.09.25 / Van 11.09.25 / Van 13.12.04 / Pem 16.07.17 / Sea 18.08.10
  • Options
    I've been looking for one for a long time as well!

They tend go for a whole lot of dough (like GTFLYGIRL said....like 500!)

So....what is the deal with this elusive wine bottle?

Please spill.....
    sometimes life don't leave you alone