Options

show in greece

seattleseattle Posts: 31
edited September 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
hey people!
do you know when pearl jam are coming to greece? i know when is the concert , i just want to know when will the arive to greece ....
9/30/2006 athens greece OAKA sports hall , 3 more years married to eddie :)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    noa.whonoa.who Posts: 130
    I doubt theres someone here who knows for sure, why is that so important to you?

theres a gap between the show in Zagreb (26/9) to the one in Athens (30/9) so I guess they'll fly over to greece sometime between tuesday and saturday, if that helps.
    Watch me make up my mind instead of my face
  • Options
    Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,253
    That's going to be some show. When I think of Greece I think of crystal blue water, and sunshine that wakes the world up. Of course, this is all from tourist posters ;)

Anyone been to the venue before? You think it will be best show of the tour since it's the last show?
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Options
    well , i hope so !
    9/30/2006 athens greece OAKA sports hall , 3 more years married to eddie :)
  • Options
    i think for sure this will be an epic show. they've had 4 days off and it's the last show before a month-long break.

expect a 2000 seattle 2, 2003 boston 3, 2003 state college, 2005 philly - type show for sure.

i predict i'll be buying this one.
    Those undecided,........ Needn't have faith to be free
    And those misguided, There was a plan for them to be
    Now you got both sides Claiming killing in Gods name
    But God is nowhere,..... To be found, conveniently

What goes on?
  • Options
    i'm just excited about this show cuz the next time they play after it is when i'll see them at bridge :) yay!
  • Options
    they have been here since Wednesday, I think...
    I'll rise and fall, let me take credit for both...
  • Options
    jonnjonn Posts: 2
    Greek press wrote that the band arrived in Athens in Wednesday afternoon...

We all hope for an epic show, and there are rumors (in fora and music websites) that the band has been prepared for a very special show (with about 30 songs) not only because this is the last show of the tour's european leg, but also because this is their first time in Greece and greek fans we have been asking for this band to come for about 5 years now!

I'm already picturing the beginning of the show in my mind...will it be "World Wide Suicide" ? And the tension at the final part of "Black"...
  • Options
    i'm just excited about this show cuz the next time they play after it is when i'll see them at bridge :) yay!

I can't agree with you more. I'm sooo excited about my first Bridge.
    "Underneath this smile lies everything - all my hopes, anger, pride and shame."
  • Options
    EvvoEvvo Posts: 193
    Best Show?? No Way.
    By that i mean they have to play No Way to make it the best IMO.
  • Options
    QuarterToTenQuarterToTen Cincinnati, Ohio Posts: 3,626

see ya there :)

i've got a feeling today's show is going to be memorable
    Nice shirt.
  • Options
    see ya there :)

i've got a feeling today's show is going to be memorable
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

yeah it'll be cool to see what gets played tonite, excited for the greeks! :)