Options

Cleveland Show

MansMans Posts: 57
edited May 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
I'm Gonna Be There
It's On The Inside And I Can't Get It Off.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    soulshinesoulshine Posts: 120
    Me too! :)
    Make sure the fortune that you seek
    Is the fortune that you need ~ BenHarper

http://www.myspace.com/soulshine70
  • Options
    PJ SparksPJ Sparks Posts: 83
    I'll be there.
    WOOOOOO!!! Can't wait. A four hour drive, but then to the pre-party. Hope to see y'all there.

PJ Sparks
    "You can bomb the world to pieces, but you can't bomb it to peace".
  • Options
    It's been raining for a week and I was hoping to get a break in the weather for some tailgating. Right now it looks like the rain might stop by Saturday afternoon. When tailgating for Tribe and Q events we usually park in the Federal Reserve Bank parking lot on Rockwell at about East 8th. It costs 2 bucks and you are able to bring out your folding chairs and you are never harrassed. For inside pre-partying we usually head to the Boneyard for weekday events due to their happy-hour draft (40 on tap) specials. But since this show is on a saturday, we really don't have any firm plans yet.

We'd definately like to meet up with any folks that are down with some pre-show partying/activities.
  • Options
    please play big wave in cleveland
  • Options
    Vedderman23Vedderman23 Posts: 855
    Gonna be a hell of a weekend up there. Game 6 Cavs-Pistons Friday night, Tribe-Buccos series in town for the weekend (going to Friday night, unless we can get Game 6 tix), then the big show on Saturday, oh I almost forgot, the super exciting MARATHON that had all the hotels booked months in advance, WEEEEEE!

Should be a great time in town though, heading out Friday morning, bright and early!

Oh, am I am really looking forward to an Ed solo gone starting the 2nd set, or maybe Black, Red, Yellow.....
    "Fuck the talkin', let's start rocking." - E.V. 9-5-00

8/25/98, 8/21/00, 9/5/00, 4/26/03, 5/3/03, 6/24/03, 9/28/05, 10/03/05, 5/20/06, 6/23/06, EV 8/16/08, EV 6/18/09, 5/20/10, 9/15/11, 10/11/13, 10/27/13, 10/1/14, 8/20/16, 8/22/16, TOTD 11/7/16, 8/18/18, 9/2/18, 9/4/18, 9/11/22, 9/14/22, 9/10/23 coming soon
  • Options
    Listening to 4/25/03 at The Gund (Q) right now. Damn, that was a good show.

I'm getting friggin pumped!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Vedderman23 - Looks like we gots the same agenda. I'll be at the Tribe game tonight (a bunch of my inlaws are singing the National Anthem) athough I wish I had CAVS tix.

From todays pre-game(s) partying through (hopefully) a Cavs win, through pre-show tomorrow and into post-show, a whole lotta Newcastles are gonna get thrown back!!!

Tick-Tick-Tick....
  • Options

It sure was... hope this one tops it!

Make your life a mission - not an intermission. - Arnold Gasglow
  • Options
    BeAStarBeAStar Posts: 61
    Can't wait to head up to Cleveland tomorrow for this show! It will be my first of this tour...this is going to be a great summer! Sounds like cleveland will be hoppin' will all the activity tomorrow...go Cavs!
    nothing comes from nothing
  • Options
    Yes, let's hear Big Wave. But I also wanted to hear Gone and Comatose in Toronto, and didn't get those, so lets have 'em tomorrow.
    PJ Sparks

ps. A Pistons win will definitley put me in a better mood for Saturday night...not that I expect that to be a popular sentinment to those Ohio folks.
    'Course they have to play like they deserve to win, and make sure the NBA's dream of Wade-LeBron doesn't happen. So, c'mon Detroit, take em by 25 tonight!
  • Options
    Yes, let's hear Big Wave. But I also wanted to hear Gone and Comatose in Toronto, and didn't get those, so lets have 'em tomorrow.
    PJ Sparks

ps. A Pistons win will definitley put me in a better mood for Saturday night...not that I expect that to be a popular sentinment to those Ohio folks.
    'Course they have to play like they deserve to win, and make sure the NBA's dream of Wade-LeBron doesn't happen. So, c'mon Detroit, take em by 25 tonight!
  • Options
    PJ Sparks wrote:
    PJ Sparks

OK then! let's hear gone, big wave, comatose and army reserve ;)

that should pretty much cover it! lol

BEST BAND EVER
  • Options
    I'm starting the drive this afternoon, when I get off work..I'm staying w/ a friend in Cincy, we're going out to Maifest tonight...Then tomorrow morning we get up and it's off to Cleveland...Cannot freaking wait.
    "you don't have to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring, besides that, they're fascist. Make em' hit groundballs, they're more democratic."

-Crash Davis
  • Options
    voodoopugvoodoopug Posts: 1,011
    we will be there tomorrow as well. My oldest son is going on vacation with my parents and my youngest son is going to help my wife enjoy having us out of the house for the weekend!

We will be In Cleveland early in order to find a sports bar to watch the cubs/sox game and then the r and r hall of fame, and then the show!
    There's Pearl Jam, The Rolling Stones, Chuck Berry, Robert Johnson......and then everybody else.
  • Options
    igotid_8igotid_8 Cleveland, Ohio Posts: 497
    If the Cavs win tonight, C'town will be really going bananas. What a party this will (hopefully) be!

I vote for I Got Shit!
    2000 Columbus, Pittsburgh
    2003 Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Columbus
    2004 Toledo
    2005 Hamilton, Pittsburgh
    2006 Cleveland, Auburn Hills, Pittsburgh
    2009 Chicago
    2010 Cleveland
    2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 Detroit
    2016 Tampa, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
    2018 Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
    2022 Hamilton
    2023 Chicago 1, Chicago 2, Austin 1, Austin 2
  • Options
    BeAStarBeAStar Posts: 61
    I really want to hear Comatose!! Hopefully they will play it, but if not I'm sure I'll still love the show...
    nothing comes from nothing
  • Options
    gordon189gordon189 Houston, TX Posts: 60

yes, indeed it was!! May it be even better this time around!!