Options

Need a ticket to any where

PattyPatty Posts: 14
edited July 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Here is the scoop. My life is fucked up and I have a myriad of issues on my plate. I really need to unwind and know that rock and roll has always pulled me out of the gutter (some what). My son is going away next week and I would like to take my daughter to see PJ in the next two weeks or so... If anyone has two tickets to see them in the next couple of weeks please let me know so I can make proper arrangements. I also think some police dude wants to subject my daughter to human trafficking (the guy is retired and his son dropped out of school and my daughter is beautiful and was formerly an honor roll student) in Arizona in the next month or so. Long story..... it is sickening. I need her to get her shit together and focus on school.

I know this does not make sense but to people who are aware of the situation they will know. She needs to get away from these people in this area... they have a hidden agenda and it's not her welfare. Thanks.
"Unless he extends the circle of compassion to all living creatures, man himself will not find peace."
Albert Schweitzer