Options

prices for Beer and food at lolla?

coco buttercoco butter Posts: 1,438
edited August 2007 in Given To Fly (live)
Does anyone know what the prices might be for food or beer at Lolla?
Do you know what it's like to fall in the mud and get kicked... in the head... with an iron boot? Of course you don't, no one does. It never happens. Sorry, Ted, that's a dumb question... skip that.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,444
    Does anyone know what the prices might be for food or beer at Lolla?

They don't accept Federation Credits!
  • Options
    sadsad Posts: 6
    I got a Bud Light (16oz.) for $5.

They also had 22oz. for $7.

Didn't look much different in size to me, though...
  • Options
    1STmammal2wearPants1STmammal2wearPants Worcester, MA Posts: 2,839
    sad wrote:
    I got a Bud Light (16oz.) for $5.

They also had 22oz. for $7.

Didn't look much different in size to me, though...

Cheaper than Fenway, so it's OK in my book.
    2003 Mansfield III 
    2004 Boston I 
    2006 Boston I 
    2008 Bonnaroo, Hartford, Mansfield I 
    2010 Hartford 
    2013 Worcester I, Worcester II, Hartford 
    2016 Bonnaroo, Boston I, Boston II 
    2018 Boston I, Boston II 
    2021 Sea.Hear.Now
    2022 Camden
    2024 Boston I, Boston II
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    They don't accept Federation Credits![/quote

How about a game of chance?

No one has ever remarked about Naboo before on the mesasage pit... i think some people might have thought it was somewhere in Kansas.
    Do you know what it's like to fall in the mud and get kicked... in the head... with an iron boot? Of course you don't, no one does. It never happens. Sorry, Ted, that's a dumb question... skip that.
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,444
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    They don't accept Federation Credits![/quote

How about a game of chance?

No one has ever remarked about Naboo before on the mesasage pit... i think some people might have thought it was somewhere in Kansas.

Isn't it in Kansas, which is a member of the Federation of Red States?
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:

Isn't it in Kansas, which is a member of the Federation of Red States?

Hahahaha that made my day JOEJOEJOE! Thanks for the laugh!
  • Options
    I started this post to find prices of beer... then it turns into a Star Wars thread!

"Are you an angel? What? An angel... I've heard the deep space pilot's talk about them... their the most beautiful...

All my friends would be calling me a dork right now. But i love it!
  • Options
    lbc72 wrote:
    No shit! I went to sell my Lolla tix in the pit and go figure a PJ/ Star Wars fan steps forward and buys them. We're everywhere and people don't even know it...wait a minute sounds like the force:D

So, given that we had to sell our Lolla tix and bail for home...please have a few beers for us!

I'll have some blue milk and some death sticks for the Star Wars/Pearl Jam fans tomorrow!
  • Options
    JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    Can't tell you about the beer as we don't drink, and we brought our own water (there are plenty of places to refill your bottles free) but from what I saw most food was in the $5-7 price range.
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
  • Options
    TangerineTangerine Posts: 880
    Beer is $5 for a small (16 oz I think) and $7 for a large in a souvenir cup (23 oz). Wine was $6/glass (a cup really) and $24/bottle (they pour it into a sport bottle).

Food is pretty reasonably priced--$3 for a hot dog, $4 for a slice of deep dish pizza, $5 (i'm pretty sure) for a cheesburger, $3 for fries (they have a large selection but this will give you an idea). Not too bad, I'd expect to pay about $4-$7 per meal/person (excluding drinks seeing we brought our own water and refilled it at the water stations).

Oh, and Muse kicked ass tonight!!! Can't wait for tomorrow : )
    2006: Boston I, Camden II
    2007: Chicago
    2008: Hartford, Mansfield I & II, EV Boston
    2009: Philly III & IV
    2010: Boston
    2011: PJ20
    2012: Philly
    2013: Worcester I & II, Brooklyn I & II
  • Options
    hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Southwest Burbs of Chicago Posts: 4,869
    cheaper than I thought it would be