Options

Need a few Wrigley cards - can anyone help me out?

countonbothhandscountonbothhands OR Posts: 252
edited October 2013 in Lost Dogs
Hey out there, I had decided to give up on collecting Wrigley field baseball cards because there isn't a chance in Hell I will ever get a George Webb card! But then I just thought I may as well just just keep collecting everything without the stinkin' George. For anyone out there who wants to get rid of dupes, or trade for dupes or simply just want to get rid of extras, I am the gal! I will take whatever you have. In particular I need an Ed sticker and a Matt with a close up behind the drums, this card has a more oranange tint to the background. He also looks sad. Another Matt in black shirt side view of drums. A stone singing at microphone. A Jeff with big bass guitar that looks kinds pink. A Mike card where he is bending down playing and one with black sleeveless shirt playing orange guitar. A boom clapping card. And just about every Ed card except him wearing "Rocky" shirt and jumping cards I have enough of those. Just let me know if can spare a few, or have some but want to trade for something, or just out of the kindness of your heart, mail me a couple? I also have some cash, but I don't want to pay over $5.00 per card, unless its special. So now I will stop begging and see what happens. Thank you in advance to those of you that can help me out!
Sincerely,
Dawn Points
610 Vaughn Ln. # 19
Lebanon, OR. 97355
"If hope can grow from dirt like me, it can be done."