Options

Mansfield Accomodations

2»

Comments

• Options
    BinFrogBinFrog MA Posts: 7,292
    Thanks again! My best friend and I are kicking off our tour in Camden and ending at Mansfield #1 (if only I had more funds and vacation time at work to hit show #2!!!) Can't complain, 7 shows in 10 days, heaven on earth! I've been to 10 shows since 96, but this is our first true touring with the band experience!!! Bring on the preparties and the sushi . . .yum

BinFrog, what's the name of that sushi place???

Wanokura on rte 140:

http://www.wanokura.us/

Tell 'em "Brian San" sent ya :)

For Thai: try "Thai Pepper" or "Mango". Thai Pepper is a little more authentic (and the fiery pad thai is to die for), but Mango is cool in that you can build your own dish if you want to. Both are near the intersection of 16 and 109.
    Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"
  • Options

*btw - if there is no *official* preparty planned, any/all suggestions for good bars/restaurants those of us so inclined to meet up, do please make suggestions. that's half the fun of traveling for pj...meeting new fans!

I think Mansfield it's more of a tailgating thing. You'll understand once you see Mansfield :).
  • Options
    BinFrogBinFrog MA Posts: 7,292
    I think Mansfield it's more of a tailgating thing. You'll understand once you see Mansfield :).

Agreed
    Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"
  • Options
    Pearl JenPearl Jen Posts: 136
    Are there usually taxis waiting outside after the show?
  • Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976

FYI
    http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?p=5404366#post5404366

YAY!

i realize lots of venues are more 'tailgating friendly' due to location....but hopefully wherever this party gets designated it's pretty close in any case, so all good. i find it FAR easier/better to meet up with a LOT more people at an actual location rather than a tailgate thing. so i am happy. :)

edit - pearljen...i've never been there before, but my impressions from posts on the board would be a resounding NO.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    Pearl Jen wrote:
    Are there usually taxis waiting outside after the show?

Mansfield is in the middle of nowhere. They don't know what taxis are there. ;)
  • Options
    Blind3Blind3 Posts: 1,149
    Staying at the Comfort Inn Foxboro for three nights also.
    "Buy the ticket,take the ride"
    Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"If I wanted you to understand, I would have explained it better"
    Johan Cruijff
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,934
    i'm staying 3 nights at the red roof inn