Options

Back from Camden 2

edited May 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
All I have to say is AMAZING. The acoustic set into Alive was mind blowing. Excellent set list mix and they dropped Leash again.
... and I listen for the voice inside my head...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    homeratbathomeratbat Posts: 219
    this was more like it for a philly crowd!!!!!!!!!!!!!! took my friend to her first pj show she was BLOWN AWAY! A++++++++++++++++++ thank you pearl jam and thank you 10 club for amazing seats!
  • Options
    Big WattBig Watt Posts: 5
    I agree. I was at both Camdem shows....and the second show was definitely MUCH better. A higher and better crowd vide and singing along. I have to admit I was in a better mood for the second show too. And I think the band fed off the our energy.

Ed throwing and breaking the mic stand....then throwing the guitar. And he was running and jumping off of the speakers. TOTALLY AWESOME!! And a great version of Black..WOW, the crowd was great. I'm just totally chillin' now...trying to degres.
  • Options
    Sharon_Hearts_PJSharon_Hearts_PJ Bristol, PA Posts: 1,383
    Best dedication of a song EVER goes to
    Dick Cheney for Glorified G :)
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
  • Options
    TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,366
    All I can say holy shit.... It was 180 degrees from last nights show and it was fucking awesome!
  • Options
    OutOfMyMindOutOfMyMind Posts: 47
    Very good show, the highlight was Ed just about freaking the fuck out and taking it out on Whipping, they kicked the shit out of that one, even with the lyric flubs.
    Where do i go to soothe my head? Guess i'll turn on music instead.