Options

How long was tonights show?

chicagoguychicagoguy Posts: 12
edited June 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
The total time, Petty included?

Also, it seems a little odd that they did not play one song together or anything. I thought there might be a little cross over. I guess not. Maybe evryone will gwt drunk and loose on Friday at Summerfest...I hope.

Comments

• Options
    markinsandmarkinsand Posts: 184
    ed sang on american girl... seems it went from 730 to 1140 or so
  • Options
    I love the long show time but shit!!!!!

The last train from Milwaukee to Chicago leaves at Midnight. I do not want to spend the night in the Milwaukee train station, I also do not want to leave the concert early. Such a dilema.
  • Options
    chicagoguy wrote:
    I love the long show time but shit!!!!!

The last train from Milwaukee to Chicago leaves at Midnight. I do not want to spend the night in the Milwaukee train station, I also do not want to leave the concert early. Such a dilema.

Where did you find that out? At the summerfest thread I went on that site and typed in dates and everything and it said the last train was at 830 or something.
    *Official Marker in the Sand Fan Club Junkie*
    Member # 0004

Rather than being birthed like a normal child, Chuck Norris instead
    decided to punch his way out of his mother's womb. Shortly thereafter
    he grew a beard.
  • Options
    amtrak web site. I went and bought tickets today. I REALLY do not want to leave the show early :(
  • Options
    TeddyledbetterTeddyledbetter Seattle, WA Posts: 473
    It went 7:30 to 11:30
    1 hour in between sets.
  • Options
    red mosred mos Posts: 4,953
    How in the world does it take a crew 60 minutes to take apart a drum set, unplug a few guitars, and load them in cases and remove monitors? That should have taken at least 15-30 minutes. Tom's band has pretty much the same equipment a few guitars, bass, keyboard/piano/b3. I find it strange they would have an hour between sets. I have seen bands tear stuff down in 10 minutes, but 20 at Max.
    PJ: 10/14/00 06/09/03 10/4/09 11/15/13 11/16/13 10/08/14
    EV Solo: 7/11/11 11/12/12 11/13/12
  • Options
    red mos wrote:
    How in the world does it take a crew 60 minutes to take apart a drum set, unplug a few guitars, and load them in cases and remove monitors? That should have taken at least 15-30 minutes. Tom's band has pretty much the same equipment a few guitars, bass, keyboard/piano/b3. I find it strange they would have an hour between sets. I have seen bands tear stuff down in 10 minutes, but 20 at Max.

That pissed me off majorly. They had everything set and ready to go within 30-35 minutes and it was another 25-30 before Petty came on--in my mind, time that Pearl Jam could have still been playing.
    Fargo 2003
    Thunder Bay 2005
    St. Paul 2006 I
    St. Paul 2006 II